[Fallout] 4 is a world of flat cola.

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Re: [Fallout] 4 is a world of flat cola.

Post#976 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:47 pm

:stare :stare :stare :stare :stare

phpBB [video]

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/6/168583 ... lout-4-mod

hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up I need this hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#977 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 am

I've heard about that mod, it seems super ambitious like Skywind perhaps too ambitious.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#978 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:31 am

Yeah, Skywind is still in progress too, and I feel like I read a similar article about that three or four years ago. I'd be surprised to see either mod complete before, I dunno, 2020, or the next round of mainline Elder Scrolls/Fallout games.

(and that's assuming they don't start to wander into grey legal territory the moment they start porting over voice assets)

But the work they've done so far getting the New Vegas character progression and faction/karma systems working is pretty sweet. I've long been thinking "goddamn I wanna play New Vegas again but it's so fucking old in a lot of very annoying ways that no amount of modding will completely cure" so slapping all the NV stuff on 4's engine is kinda all I want at this point.

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”