[Elder Scrolls] I saw a mudcrab the other day.

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
Flarecake
Never Stops Winning Too Much, Again / CF-NHL Technical Champion 2016

Re: [Elder Scrolls] I saw a mudcrab the other day.

Post#926 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:02 pm

I've never worn leather pants, but sure, why not.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#927 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm bored, have a mod.

phpBB [video]

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#928 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:37 pm

phpBB [video]

Flarecake

Post#929 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:34 am

So, what the heck is up with not being able to quickslot weapons until level 15 on PS4? Super annoying....I can't even quickslot potions or consumables or anything. Makes the whole not dying thing super difficult. Oh, I'm talking about ESO, btw.

Flarecake

Post#930 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 pm

So, I bought the remastered version of Skyrim today. Pretty stoked to get into it. Unfortunately I have some homework to work on first....dammit.

Flarecake

Post#931 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:53 am

I got to the point where I'm downloading some mods. So far I've downloading the realistic weather, more character design options, smarter AI so that the civilians and horses don't try to constantly get themselves killed, and another one that I'm forgetting. Does anyone have any suggestions for mods to download? I'm on the PS4 if that makes a difference.

Delthazar

Post#932 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:37 am

It's been a very long time since I last touched Skyrim, and I did so on the PC, so I'm not sure of the crossover, but I was mainly using character customization stuff for new hairstyles, clothing, armour, etc. I probably overhauled the character textures and models at some point too just to get some of the clothes and armour to work properly, but I dunno if that level of alteration would be supported on the PS4.

I do remember adding a mod which made the civil war feel like more of a thing by adding randomized patrols and battles and stuff outside of towns. And I was playing pre-Hearthfire, so I remember trying a few player housing mods which basically became the inspiration for that DLC. One was even on an airship, but it couldn't fly around, it just kinda hovered.

I'd also recommend anything that adds more music, especially to the town and combat lists.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#933 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 am

I still have 0.2 hours in Skyrim. Worth it.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#934 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 am

Some of my favourite mods for Skyrim were the weather overhauls, ones that actually made being cold a mechanic that you had to deal with. That totally was a mod for once you're familiar with the game though, I imagine it would be frustrating the first time around.

Delthazar

Post#935 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Skyrim! On a Switch!

phpBB [video]

The amiibo support is sort of awesomely weird.

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”