Pokemon, bitches!

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: Pokemon, bitches!

Post#451 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Wait, what? Snorlax just needs to know Giga Impact.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post#452 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:21 pm

So, compatibility is not tied to the Pokemon themselves, but what moves they have? Then I just replayed about an hour I didn't need to. Oh well.

Bier_Engel

Post#453 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 am

I mean it has to be a Snorlax, yes, but the move it changes is Giga Impact. If you don't learn it naturally (which you can), there's the move re-learner and I think it's a TM too.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post#454 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 am

Eh. I was listening to John's lovely voice talking about Shining Force 2, so it's all good.

True Perception

Post#455 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:31 am

Haha! Carbink called in a Sableye, it the Sableye immediately started attacking it. Didn't do much, but it was amusing.

True Perception

Post#456 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Santa just handed out some whoop ass! (Delibird, Brick Break, very effective against Youngoos: "Let me just reach in my sack...*karate chop!*")

True Perception

Post#457 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Outside of QR scans, I believe I've caught everything I can, for the time being. Plus Klink. Well, excluding Pikachu, but Pichu will evolve, so I'm fine with that. Never ran into Pikachu or Munchlax. Or, any of the evolved forms via SOS battles. I'll probably wait until tomorrow, and try to catch Chikorita, and then go to the next island. Out of curiosity, though, is it easy to hop back and forth between the islands, or does the story lock you in place for a while?

Bier_Engel

Post#458 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:49 pm

You don't have the ride pager to fly yet? It's easy to hop once you get that. How far in the story are you?

True Perception

Post#459 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:58 pm

I need to head to the docks to go to the second island. I've only gotten Tauros so far, as far as rides go. Didn't know there was a flying mount, though it makes sense. I know you get Lapras, later.

Bier_Engel

Post#460 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Oh, shit, you're still really early in the game, then. It'll be a while before you can freely travel.

True Perception

Post#461 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Hmm. I'll probably just move on, and grab those other pokemon later. I want to keep doing new stuff, but I'm leaving behind those 'mons. :ohdear

I wasn't expecting pokemon that would not appear in the pokedex, though.

Bier_Engel

Post#462 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:54 am

Yeah, that kind of weirded me out, too. I didn't bother leveling or evolving those ones because it felt pointless.

True Perception

Post#463 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Man, Chikorita was hard to catch. And, it's weird seeing a level 10 Chikorita take out a level 25 Snorlax, without exploiting weaknesses. Just poison and leech seed and razor leaf. Wouldn't happen in a straight fight, but that fucker just would not stay in the ball!

True Perception

Post#464 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:12 am

Hmm. I have a can of Royal Dansk that has a QR code on it. I scanned it with the game's scanner, and it came up Klink, but Klink is still not on either of my Pokedex lists. Damn.

Bier_Engel

Post#465 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Yeah, scanning random codes can net Pokemon that aren't in the Dex in that game. It's kind of weird. I'm surprised there hasn't been a national dex update yet.

True Perception

Post#466 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:34 pm

"Magmar takes out a nice, toasty Quick ball from... somewhere." Um...I don't, I don't think I want that.

Bier_Engel

Post#467 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Ha, yeah that was a good one. Also, I love how that house full of Magmar is completely wooden and somehow it hasn't burned down.

True Perception

Post#468 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:36 am

So, I'm back to playing Pokemon. Is that cooking section intentionally dirty or am I just a perv...?

DHerder222
Pollmaster General / Tournament Grandmaster / Keeper of the GURPS Solis

Post#469 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:39 am

Bier_Engel

Post#470 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:05 am

True Perception wrote:So, I'm back to playing Pokemon. Is that cooking section intentionally dirty or am I just a perv...?

Cooking section?

True Perception

Post#471 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:55 am

The Lush Jungle bit, where you had to make a recipe to lure out the Totem.

Bier_Engel

Post#472 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:08 pm

I do remember this game having more sexual innuendo than prior installments, and it was kind of jarring. Like, I get that they know a lot of the fans who've been playing since Gen 1 are adults now and many still play, but it's still a kid's game...

Flarecake
Never Stops Winning Too Much, Again / CF-NHL Technical Champion 2016

Post#473 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:14 pm

So, there's a new Pikachu in a hat for the 1-year anniversary of Pokemon GO. He's wearing Ash's hat and it's adorable. Not gonna lie.

Bier_Engel

Post#474 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Yeah, I've been opening the app every now and then to try and get one. I have the other varieties.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#475 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Flarecake wrote:He's wearing Ash's hat and it's adorable.

Ash has taken control of Pikachu's body via his magical hat!

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”