[Deals] Late Stage Capitalism Discussion

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Re: [Digital/DLC] Steam Sale, Open Your Wallet And/Or Legs

Post#951 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Sure. I'm playing Gorgoroa, Lost Legacy, and Hellblade today. I could replace whatever I beat today with Undertale tomorrow, maybe? We'll see. Haven't had two days off in a row, in while, except for last week, where I spent most of Christmas day with family.

Gonna take a week off at the end of the month, too, so many games shall be played!

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post#952 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:42 pm

I'm torn between finishing DDLC and seeing the ending for myself when I already accidentally spoiled myself on the good ending anyway. I haven't seen Natsuki's route, though.

Still gotta finish ToZ (the after ending content) and Nocturne as well. I tried beating Nocturne the other night but it froze, so that's when I said "fuck it" and started DDLC instead. I might just Youtube the ending of that one since it sat for months and I forgot the controls anyway.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post#953 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Well, I beat Gorogoa. Might want to go back and try for the two last chievos (beat the game in 30 minutes, and less than 500 moves), but I'll do that later. A nice game. Neat surprises, with a cool gameplay style.

Edit: Might be time to start doing my Backloggery again. Good way to keep track of what I play, for Game of the Year stuff. I'd like to get way more gaming done this year (not a resolution, just something I'd like to get back into).

Oh... I forgot you disabled epeens all those years ago, Del.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#954 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:18 pm

I'm really tempted to grab Everybody's Golf while it's fitty percent off but I hear it's somewhat more multiplayer focused than the previous Hot Shots games and if Sony thinks I'm forking cash money over to get PS+ just so I can play online they be straight foolin'.

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post#955 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Started Undertale tonight and it's really damn cute. I dig the music, too. However, I am bad at avoiding attacks in the battle system.

True Perception

Post#956 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:18 pm

I just bought the new Humble Bundle (for Aragami alone, really), but I don't really need or want Bioshock Infinite on Steam, since I already have it on PSN (and have barely touched it). Who wants the code?

HunterF
AKA "Bulma" / They call this the logical results. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post#957 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:40 pm

So, looks like Bethesda is going to be having a free weekend/massive sale for Fallout 4 on X-Box and PC. Personally, I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, how many copies of this game do I need? On the other hand, getting the PC version will blow wide the doors of modding. Decisions, decisions...

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#958 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Might wanna check out the Fallout 4 Nexus and see how many mods you wanna try. If the answer ends up being "a lot" then I'd say go for it if the price is right.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4

At this point there's so many mods it's kinda hard to keep track of 'em all. I don't remember what my mod loadout looked like but I probably dropped a few good recommendations in the Fallout thread.

e: mods will at least give you a stupidly large amount of new fashion options - many good, many bad, many just plain horny. I remember liking a few weapons mods like the grenade launchers people imported from New Vegas. There are a couple of nice companion overhauls and a whole lot of shitty ones. Some people have done really impressive things to the weather system. At least one guy modded the entire Commonwealth to resemble an overgrowth post-apocalypse instead of nuclear. There's mods to add the old-school Fallout soundtracks, mods to fix unpatched bugs, mods to "fix" things that never actually needed fixing.

Basically whatever people did to Skyrim they've probably also done to Fallout 4 by now. Case in point:

phpBB [video]

True Perception

Re: [Deals] Late Stage Capitalism Discussion

Post#959 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 pm

What Remains of Edith Finch is on the current PSN Sale, so I grabbed it. Don't need to wait around to play it. Also, grabbed Watch Dogs on PS4.

Considering I bought the Steam version on a Bundle with Gorogoa, I probably spent about the full $20 PSN price, so it's not so bad, I guess.

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”