[WayGiantPointBomb] Don't Call Norm

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
Delthazar
The balance needs to be re-addressed. / DRAGONS! EAT THEM RAWWWW (0-38) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Re: [Giant Bomb/Waypoint] Don't Call Norm

Post#626 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:59 pm

I can't remember if I got deep enough into XCOM 2 to hit that mission but it looks like a goddamned nightmare.

Delthazar
The balance needs to be re-addressed. / DRAGONS! EAT THEM RAWWWW (0-38) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post#627 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:53 pm

That whole Auto Royale section in UPF was amazing, gang-gang.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#628 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:53 pm

The latest XCOM episode is a doozy, as tends to be the way as soon as Dan hands off to Abby she gets the hardest missions, in this case the base defense. Two and a half hours, but super intense.

Delthazar

Post#629 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Watch Dan get Newfoundland for a full team-wipe. Though I wonder if that mission can spawn after the base is attacked. I feel like I always saw it before that.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#630 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 am

I believe so, it's surprising they haven't had it yet to be honest.

Delthazar

Post#631 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:46 pm

so that dumb ESA meeting with Trump happened and apparently all they did was watch a bunch of old YouTube clips. Among them was like five seconds of Dan Ryckert playing Fallout 4. probably from his personal YouTube I guess, I don't remember him playing F4 on a Giant Bomb stream or anything.

which one of you had "the fucking president" on their degrees of separation game card for Dan 'cause I think you just won some kinda prize

Delthazar

Post#632 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:07 pm

I'm like a year behind on wrestling but thankfully Gaiden The Ring is a thing now so I can catch up

phpBB [video]

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#633 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:32 am

It's a good second screen experience video series, typically what is happening onscreen isn't terribly engaging so like Layfield has said before it basically is a Beastcast light. Suits me for this series.

Delthazar

Post#634 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:57 pm

The chat on this Sea of Thieves stream is so fucking salty about everything.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#635 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Well, it wasn't a fresh water stream.

Delthazar

Post#636 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Heh, goddamnit. Walked right into that one.

Delthazar

Post#637 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Old E3 Day End episodes coming up in GBTV, the one right now is from 2008 and it's willllllld. Super young Brad high on cold meds interviewing Dennis fucking Dyack about Too Human. What a time.

Delthazar

Post#638 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:50 am

You know what a pirate's favourite food is?

phpBB [video]

Delthazar

Post#639 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Austin and Patrick played a few hours of A Way Out yesterday in one of the funnier streams I've seen them do lately.

phpBB [video]

I was in the chat for this one, it was a riot. At least one of my suggestions and one of my dumb jokes made it on mic. :pac

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#640 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Ooh I was going to watch it anyway, now I've gotta find you joke! :awesome

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#641 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Wow the gameplay only just started and I thought "what if this was Ricky and Julian". Julian can only do things that require one hand because he always has the rum n coke.

Delthazar

Post#642 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:15 pm

Heh, that definitely came up in the chat, probably 'cause of how these characters kinda-sorta resemble and sometimes even act a little like Ricky and Julian.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#643 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:11 am

The Rover Rumble in 1994 was a real clusterfuck, you guys.

Delthazar

Post#644 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:51 pm

Thanks to these Gaiden The Ring videos I've now heard Shocore's "Bonecracker" more than I did when it was new.

Heh, and this Swollen Members track, jeez. WWE Day of Reckoning really bringing the cancon. :can

Delthazar

Post#645 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Should've seen this coming after that recent Beastcast conversation about moody cover music in trailers.

phpBB [video]

Delthazar

Post#646 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Exquisite Corps

Spoiler :
OH SHIT HERE IT COMES

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#647 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Once again Dan manages to dodge the hard missions leaving Abby to do all the hard work. At this point it's probably for the best because she's carrying the team. The way things are going her next mission will be the Exalt HQ. :pacdown

Delthazar

Post#648 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:14 pm

Spoiler :
Yeah, Abby rocked Newfoundland, I was really impressed. I don't think I've ever made it through that mission without at least one casualty. It was at the top of my list of most likely game-enders.

If Abby got 'em through that and the HQ invasion and Dan stumbled his way to victory at the alien base then they might actually be in the clear for the foreseeable future.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#649 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:13 pm

What is the trigger for Ethereals to start showing up? Something to do with the hyperwave relay right, you find and shoot down that stealth UFO. They really need to work on their air game or they're going to start losing satellites.

Delthazar

Post#650 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:53 pm

I think that's it, yeah. The first Ethereal should be in that UFO's boss room.

It's weird, the game talks big about the danger of losing satellites to UFOs, but I can't remember that ever happening to me in any of my runs. Is there only one UFO class that can take 'em out? Maybe the RNG just skews heavier towards transports and abductors.

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”