[Giant Bomb] Permission to backflip.

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Re: [Giant Bomb] Permission to backflip.

Post#551 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:52 pm

World of Illusion is a genuinely fantastic Disney Mega Drive platformer. If you ever have a very specific 2D platformer craving, it's worth revisiting.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#552 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm enjoying the new "mess with Dan" Murder Island meta.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#553 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Check the Giant Bomb Presents feed for Ben & Abby's new podcast Department of New Business. Like their E3 stuff, it's extremely good. #millennials #dabs

Delthazar

Post#554 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:38 pm

!

Man they've really been stepping up the LPs lately. Image

e: prologue is already up, going through the tutorial stuff and character creation. The gimmick here is they'll be handing the controller off after each episode, plus they have ironman turned on, so there's great potential for some wild fuck-ups.

I don't think they have any delusions about surviving to the end. They seem into the idea of doing XCOM 2 next, so that's probably why. Going for that canonical bad ending.

Delthazar

Post#555 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Holy shit what a trainwreck this is.

phpBB [video]

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”