[Final Fantasy] We are all Basch.

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Re: [Final Fantasy] We are all Basch.

Post#401 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:11 pm

I enjoyed the demo way more than it felt like I should have. It was just genuinely fun. And, very Kingdom Hearts-esque.

DHerder222
Pollmaster General / Tournament Grandmaster / Keeper of the GURPS Solis

Post#402 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:27 pm

The combat system is decently fun, although magic is very basic and I didn't find the mechanics to be very deep (others online disagree). And the enemy design is *very* strong, they did a great job of bringing some of the classic monsters to PS4-level graphics.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post#403 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Well, that Bandersnatch just kicked my ass!

HunterF
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post#404 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Just started World of Final Fantasy. Already it seems way better than XV. XV just completely failed to grab me.

Delthazar
The balance needs to be re-addressed. / DRAGONS! EAT THEM RAWWWW (0-38) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post#405 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Is that the one with the flying hell mascot who says "the" a lot

Because fuck that

True Perception

Post#406 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:13 pm

You mean "Because the-fuck that!" :suicide

Edit: You know, I can't be easy to shoot through one eye and out the other.
Last edited by True Perception on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HunterF

Post#407 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Yes, yes it is. And yes, that thing is annoying, but the game has charm and heart, things sorely lacking in XV.

True Perception

Post#408 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:15 pm

XV eschews charm and heart in favor of blatant, blatant fan service. :pac

Delthazar
The balance needs to be re-addressed. / DRAGONS! EAT THEM RAWWWW (0-38) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post#409 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:17 pm

I haven't played XV yet but the idea of four bros on a road trip with occasional weird-ass monologues about noodles sounds plenty charming enough for me

True Perception

Post#410 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:18 pm

To each their own.

Delthazar

Post#411 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:20 pm

THERE'S NO SHIP LIKE FRIENDSHIP! :yiss

HunterF

Post#412 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:36 pm

I haven't gotten very far in XV, but it all seems very bland and generic. Maybe it picks up, but WoFF is already good.

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post#413 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:38 pm

I *was* interested in World of FF but a friend who's a huge fan of the series played it and said it started out good, but then went way downhill, so I'm going to spend my money elsewhere. Sucks, since the chibis are cute.

True Perception

Post#414 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Don't mind me, Cid! Just stealing everything in your workshop that isn't nailed down. Gotta "teach you a lesson".

True Perception

Post#415 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm

You gotta pay to fast travel in your own car?! What the hell is this shit?

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#416 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Gas ain't cheap man!

True Perception

Post#417 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:09 am

Yeah, but gas is a separate charge. This was purely so that one of my buddies could take the wheel, rather than me.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#418 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Well you're the super rich prince dude, your mates get perks for hanging out with you :pacdown

True Perception

Post#419 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Yeah: Being able to throw around magic.

jingle jinxo
Sausage Never Wanders

Post#420 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:30 am

I beat world of final fantasy and have all but 3 of the monsters. The pokemon rip off system was a ton of fun which is what got me hooked. The story is pretty bland and the twist is kind of stupid and dont get me started on the annoying the cat moogle thing.

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Final Fantasy] We are all the-Basch.

Post#421 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:09 am

So would you recommend it, or no? I've heard mixed reviews.

jingle jinxo
Sausage Never Wanders

Post#422 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:41 pm

I would only recommend it if you think you would have fun capturing final fantasy monsters like pokemon and experimenting with them.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#423 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Like, physically? Because, depending on the game, some of those creatures look cute.

True Perception

Post#424 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:12 pm

At level 9, I barely survive an encounter with a level 30 giant, and then a level 42 giant shows up right afterwards, and one of my teammates yells "Bring it on!". Dumbass! I'm getting the fuck out of here!

HunterF

Post#425 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:13 pm

Decided to play some World of Final Fantasy again, due to not getting very far at all the first time what with feeling like shit after surgery. Oh my Thor, this game is made of cute and whimsy(Princess Goblin might be my new waifu). I still wish they'd ditched the stacking pokeyman aspect and let me just build a team of FF characters instead of having them as summons, but having the girl character ride around in a sweet set of magitek armor while a black mage rides on her head IS helping.

Also, if anyone is still interested in FFBE, it's the one year anniversary starting today and there's all kinda free shit going on, including a lot of free summons. That's good, because they also just released the first wave of FFX characters, which means this is your best shot at getting Rikku, who is arguably the best support unit in the game right now.

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”