[Gaming News] + Upcoming Games + General Games Chat

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
HunterF
AKA "Bulma" / They call this the logical results. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Re: [Gaming News] + Upcoming Games + General Games Chat

Post#651 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Dragon Age is the only other one I can think of that crosses gens, but you don't really need to use actual save data thanks to the tapestry thingamabob. You can import your data into the keep, but you don't have to. You can just manually make the decisions yourself if you want to, which is actually pretty smart.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#652 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:36 pm

The new Fire Pro seems to be doing quite well so far.

http://steamed.kotaku.com/steams-latest ... 1796862647

All kinds of great stuff in the Steam Workshop after only two days, including the ancient No Mercy joke Tsunderetaker and such Southpaw Regional Wrestling luminaries as THE SEA CREATURE

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... earchtext=

woo crispy
woo tangy

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#653 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:38 pm

It feels a little weird that "watch me stream wacky CAWs!" super took off for this Fire Pro game as opposed to every other wrestling game/streamer since VGCW but I'm glad people are having fun with it.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#654 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:53 pm

The 2K games being stagnant, busted, and $60 investments for a minimum of ten years isn't helping matters much on that side of things, especially when there hasn't been a stream-friendly story mode since '13. The new Fire Pro being a third of the price and probably a better game mechanically despite Early Access justifies most or all of the buzz, especially since I guess this is the first one launching both in English and on Steam.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#655 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Makes me want to make a bunch of KoF characters... so long as there's a ballcap option :pac

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post#656 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:11 pm

But if you can't toss away said hat, it's just not right.

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”