[SMT/Persona] DX2: I'm Gacha Frost, ho!

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [SMT/Persona] DX2: I'm Gacha Frost, ho!

Post by Bier_Engel » 1 month ago

Just pre-ordered my PS4 bundle of the dancing games. The Vita release details finally came out today, and while I originally would have preferred that, the digital-only release is likely too big for the amount of space I have left on my memory card, especially if I want any DLC, and if I have to buy a new memory card on my Vita to support it, it's probably going to be more expensive than paying the extra $20 for the PS4 versions, and now I get the art book too.

Plus, at the time these games were originally announced, I had the privacy concern of playing sort of embarrassing games in the living room where Mike can see. But now we have a basement and he spends a lot of time down there, which makes for less second-hand embarrassment for me.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » 2 weeks ago

Delthazar
UNREAL TOURNAMENT SHOCK RIFLE COMBOS! / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM NEXT SEASON! (0-40) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post by Delthazar » 6 days ago

Hey, have a Makoto action figure.

https://kotaku.com/a-makoto-action-figu ... 1830216823

it's got a butt

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » 6 days ago

Does it also blackmail the shit out of you before crying about being blackmailed to you in turn? Is there a toggle?

I'd rather Makoto's regular design to be honest. That look is fire.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » 6 days ago

that ass.

Edit: There's a filter for that!?

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » 5 days ago

Del's got you covered.