[SMT/Persona] Anon: kamoshida retire bithc

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Re: [SMT/Persona] Anon: kamoshida retire bithc

Post#376 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:22 am

phpBB [video]

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post#377 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:44 pm

I had a bad day so I feel her.

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#378 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:47 pm

It reminded me a little of this so bonus points from me

phpBB [video]

Swig of beer for the bad day crew.

Bier_Engel

Post#379 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:14 am

Persona Q2 (3DS), a Persona 3 dancing game (PS4/Vita), and a Persona 5 dancing game (PS4/Vita) were just announced. Not surprising, as there were the domain name changes and rumors earlier this week, and Atlus even said that they'd do a P3 dancing game if the P4 one sold well. So, thoughts?

I'm stoked about PQ2. I loved the first one, and this one includes the P5 cast. I'm just wondering... how. There were already too many characters in the first, admittedly. Not sure if this will still include both the 3/4 cast. I hope it's just an entirely new crossover story, too, as the Zen/Rei thing was wrapped up.

The P3 dancing game was one I was hoping for since the Atlus rumor. Give me Strega, at least DLC, damn it! If 4 got Adachi, I don't think that's too much of a stretch. Given P3's soundtrack, I think it'll work well. And hey, new character designs for the old cast. Also, I get to resurrect my Vita from the grave.

The P5 dancing game is also not a surprise, given that there was a literal dance costume DLC set. The MC's outfit is different than the one in that set, though. I hope Yusuke still gets the galaxy leggings.

Delthazar

Post#380 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:54 pm

Those match up with some older trademark filings, too. Probably means an Arena for 5 is also coming eventually.

I wouldn't be surprised if Q2 is just 4/5 guys, or mostly 5 with 3/4 cameos somewhat more minor than they were in the first Q. Trying to cram all three full casts in there at once with possible OCs on top would just be a mess.

I doubt I'll ever play any of these but I look forward to seeing all the stuff that comes from them and your reactions.

Delthazar

Post#381 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:45 pm

Gotta say, P3's characters look like a million bucks in this style.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#382 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Sigh, okay, remake Persona 3.

Delthazar

Post#383 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Yeah, I'd play P3 again if it looked like that. Plus a remake on that scale would probably be using P5's combat and fusion systems. Massive upgrades across the board.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#384 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Having the best version of P3 being the PSP weird visual novel-esque thing also doesn't sit well with me.

Bier_Engel

Post#385 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Delthazar wrote:Yeah, I'd play P3 again if it looked like that. Plus a remake on that scale would probably be using P5's combat and fusion systems. Massive upgrades across the board.

A lot of people are talking about that so I hope the people at Atlus are poking around and reading all these comments...

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”