[SMT/Persona] Anon: kamoshida retire bithc

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [SMT/Persona] Anon: kamoshida retire bithc

Post#426 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Cool, I'll have to boot my PS3 up to see if they're free. Thanks!

Edit: They must have released the maid/butler set months ago, because I already had it (and that means it was free). The Christmas set was indeed free for PS3 as well. Sadly, in the save I'm working on, I don't think I'll have access to my room again to actually retrieve it, but I made some save scum slots in case I wanted to go back and fish or whatever for those trophies (lol, like that will happen).

cybersix
I am most certainly in the mood for something salty today.

Post#427 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:12 am

I find it curious that Morgana is always described as male, but can wear the maid outfit.

Not trying to crossdressing cat shame here or anything, just saying.

Bier_Engel

Post#428 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:06 pm

In Japan, Morgana's gender in the artbook is literally "???" so I think the explicitly male thing is English only? Especially since Mona/Morgana are female names. I don't get it either.

And um, what is Yusuke eating in that avatar?

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#429 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Something salty.

HunterF
AKA "Bulma" / They call this the logical results. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post#430 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Pretty sure that's some creamy Joker sausage.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#431 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:30 pm

Nothing hits the spot better than a nice jelly-filled doughnut!

Bier_Engel

Post#432 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Hmm, saw an Atlus USA tweet about the 2 Devil Survivor remakes being on sale, along with Soul Hackers. I was excited because Soul Hackers is on my to-play list (already have the other games) but those games weren't actually listed under the sale category in the eshop, and when I manually searched for them, they were all $20 (I only paid $10 for the remake of Devil Survivor 1 like, well over a year or 2 ago) so it's either not much of a sale, or it hasn't kicked in yet on my end (No one is complaining in the thread or listing prices, so who knows). I'm used to the on-sale games showing the normal price with a slash through them, and then the sale price beneath it, and that wasn't the case for any of these games yet, so I guess I'll check again later.

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”