[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Bier_Engel » 6 days ago

So the DLC schedule made no sense before because I thought the last wave came early, and didn't expect the new wave until December. But now I see the last wave, "coming *by* April 30th." So I guess they just had deadlines and not actual release dates all along.

So it's up. I saw screenshots of Hubert's evening wear and he looks damn fine (it's more like fancy ball attire, not sleepware) and the sauna outfits are ugly as sin. I need to see Hubie in the Butler outfit stat.

Also, save slots increased from 5 to 25!!! Wish we had that sooner, because now I have to start shit all over to have some saves where I want them. Oh well. Jeriza and Anna are now available, too.

Time to start my hard Golden Deer run earlier than expected, I guess.

Delthazar
The "sweet spot" is usually located halfway between the warp core and the bow plate. Every ship's got one.

Post by Delthazar » 6 days ago

#FearTheDeer2

Nice of Nintendo to post only the smallest possible screenshots :pac but yeah from what I can make out by squinting those sauna outfits are pretty bad.

Still feels way too soon for my next run, I have way too many other things to play. Anna though. Anna. Hmm. No, must resist, must clear out this damned backlog.

e: found more elsewhere

Is that new outfit for Doro just a recolour of Petra's uniform?

...damnit

sounds like she's available after Chapter 3, meaning she shows up way earlier now than before. she'll also have a paralogue.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » 6 days ago

Yeah the summer outfits are just beige recolors of Petra's outfit for the girls, and Caspar's for the boys. Not a bad outfit design in either case, but I hate the beige color. Doesn't fit most people.

At least the butler/maid outfits have classic colors (black) and then custom, for each character, which actually fits. Linhardt's is dark green and Bernie's is lavender, etc.

Delthazar
The "sweet spot" is usually located halfway between the warp core and the bow plate. Every ship's got one.

Post by Delthazar » 1 day ago

wait was this actually in FEH anywhere or did they just drop it on Twitter for some raisin

the summoner's weapon being a gun this whole time kinda breaks the triangle

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » 1 day ago

Most of it looks recycled from the Book III preview trailer.

But the summoner's weapon has definitely been a gun the whole time.