[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:31 am

Lucky!

I spent about 30ish orbs. Of course, since I wanted blue, there were no blues to pick from for my free pull and most subsequent pulls. Chose green as my backup color for Legendary Hector. Got another B!Ike about midway through sniping, who I am probably going to vore for Aether, but I have to figure out who to give it to. And then, my last pull had 2 blues and 1 green to choose from. Struck out on the 2 blues and almost backed out, but said "fuck it" and used the last of my orbs on the green, and got Legendary Hector after all! So, can't complain.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:12 pm

I went in wanting Fell!Robin and some extra Spring!Sharenas. Dropped $100 and got 3 B!Ikes, 2 L!Hectors, and a Jaffar :pacdown

Grima hates me apparently.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Sorry :(

At least the Hectors are good.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Yeah i have to think about what I might do with them, M!Grima and H!Henry are already armoured greens I have running around.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:57 am

A lot of his skills aren't transferable, unfortunately, but he's a top-tiering green, so I'd either merge them, or save one and pass along distant counter from the other.

I hope that when the new Halloween banner comes along, they bring the old one back for a time. I'd still want all but Sakura, unless the new ones are so amazing that they blow them out of the water. They seem to be doing that with old seasonal banners, so it's almost a given at this point, and explains why no Halloween units were put into this legendary one, if they're going to have their own thing soon.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:23 pm

I think they brought back the old summer banner(s) alongside the new one a few months ago, so I could see them doing that again for Halloween, yeah.

...I have 200 orbs saved up now ready to split between the old and new Halloween banners if that's the case. :pac 'course if there's a Mia or a Tharja Halloween variant or something in the new banner all those orbs are getting dumped there. Gotta prioritize.

...or, y'know, A COOL ANNA VARIANT #JusticeForAnna

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Yeah, Anna's overdue. I think Tharja has too many already, but that hasn't stopped them with several other characters, so... I guess as long as her tome isn't red this time (or green, since I basically consider Rhajat a variant).

200 is impressive. I'm still torn as to try for Tiki again before the legendary banner ends or not.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:37 am

I'm burning all my orbs that come in, in futile attempts to get a F!Grima. I should start saving for halloween.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Spent 17 orbs on blue in one run and all I got were a bunch of 4-star Effies :(

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Heh, go figure, I have an Effie merge project going on a little ways down my priority list. I'd trade for those if trading were a thing.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:54 am

I mean, I've seen some strong ones out there, so maybe I should consider it, but I like so many other characters better.

Voting gauntlet time. Team Morgan for now, Team Hector if she happens to lose.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:57 am

I'm team Arvis to start with, he seems constantly behind Julia but knowing VG that means he's going to sneak a late win.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:10 am

Pulled an Ishtar with my freebie on today's banner. +ATK/-RES, more or less a perfect IV, for once. So I can keep stockpiling orbs for Halloween! 230 and counting.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Yeah I'm torn between my 9.5% draw rate on the Legendary banner and saving for Halloween.

Somehow Arvis was the only father to surpass his daughter in the Voting Gauntlet... so I'm still team Arvis!

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Had no luck with Tiki before time ran out, and out of orbs now. I don't remember when the Halloween banner starts, but I'm not in good shape XD

Team Morgan going strong!

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Well, no Tiki, but I just got Spring Catria.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:51 am

I didn't even get *any* of those 3 blues that I didn't have... but I did get L!Hector closer to the beginning, so that's better than my track record of nothing that I sometimes get with these, despite the higher draw rate.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:03 am

Decided to make my first ever video of FEH, featuring the Bun Bun Pals clearing infernal Reinhardt & Ishtar. Take a look if you want to :pac

https://youtu.be/P5CC6qTB9yI

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Saved.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:39 am

Nice. I have all of those units except Zelgius, so I can sub him with another red tank to see if that works for me.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:45 pm

I think his power was more useful than his bulk, also he used warp powder to jump around which may make it a little tricky. Someone like Brave!Ike or a Ryoma should be a decent replacement - they need distant counter. If I was going to refine the strat a bit I'd throw more speed on Sharena, because if she can avoid being doubled by Ishtar she doesn't need the bucket of HP my Sharena has.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:19 am

https://twitter.com/FEHeroes_News/statu ... 4388097024

Could be a Camilla on the left? And who knows what on the right.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 am

Ooh a second witch! I'm here for it!

There's been a lot of speculation about a Witch!Corrin after I think there was some official(?) artwork that inspired a lot of people.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:18 pm

It's pretty much impossible to tell who those are... Looking forward to it, though!

Is it just me or have the rival domain maps gotten easier? I usually had a hard time beating Infernal, but lately, I've beaten every one first try, which is great, because I need that dew.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:05 pm

I probably should do those more often, I do the basic one once a week for an orb and then cbf going any further.

I cleared the latest Earth Garden (only just), but the wind one before that just kicks my ass.