[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Nice, now you have a flying mage!

Thunderhead
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Thunderhead » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Finally ran out of room today, so my ladies went on a feeding frenzy. So many worthless males lost their lives this day.

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:28 pm

Falcon Critical wrote:Nice, now you have a flying mage!
Well, I have a few flying mages, but this is my first red one.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Oh, I remembered you were after her to plug a gap - thought it was flying mages altogether (maybe because I only have one in H!Nowi and I was projecting).

Apparently Noire's Infantry Rush currently also works on enemy infantry, letting them benefit from heavy blade... so look out for that if you're training her, and abuse it if you're fighting her!

Looking at reddit so many people are recommending firesweep weapons for these new units, which makes me sad since the silly seasonal weapons are like a huge part of the appeal.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Falcon Critical wrote:Apparently Noire's Infantry Rush currently also works on enemy infantry, letting them benefit from heavy blade... so look out for that if you're training her, and abuse it if you're fighting her!
Whoops! That'll get patched out, I assume.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:35 pm

Heh, I've yet to replace anyone's weapons using skill inheritance. I just get everyone their best natural weapons and call it a day, regardless of what the wikis tell me I should be doing.

Maybe I'll rethink that someday when I have a bunch of completed merge projects.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:48 am

I've never replaced a weapon either. I was going to use my extra summer Xander to give a more serious axe user the Lillith Floatie weapon, but was told that was a waste and I should pass on Infantry Rush instead. I never figured out who to put it on... I think I actually passed along his A skill because it had fewer "conditions" before it kicked in. Assuming I actually did that instead of just thinking about it.

And yep, Noire's skill is getting patched, and we're getting orbs as compensation. Woot!

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:31 am

I gave a Lethal Carrot to Regular!Kagero, it makes her better against most opponents so totally happy with my choice. Other than that it's just been normal weapons that I've vored characters for. I am interested in giving Legault's weapon "The Cleaner" to one of my Kageros too, since it does bonus damage for all the buffs on an opponent it could be good to clear some harder challenge maps with stacked buffs.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Ran through some story battles to get to 20 orbs (utterly failed all my free summons, and wasted what few orbs I had getting even more duplicate three stars), went for Tana. Three greens; got her with my first pick! I want to go for the other flying mage and Tiki. Back to the story maps...

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:10 pm

I'm confused, as the new Tana is red. Did you get her despite 3 greens being in the pull? Congrats, though! I haven't used mine yet as I was still leveling Bride Tharja as my latest red mage. But I look forward to using a flying one.

I think the other flying mage you're referencing is Corrin. Skipping her only because I have Morgan and Bride Ninian now, but she was the first of that kind and if you don't have one of the other two, you should absolutely go for her.

I used my free pulls and got trash and I'm on the fence about pulling again. Elise is the only Nohrian summer unit I really want but what if I pull another unwanted 3rd Xander instead? (Both green, plus, I have so many green mages already). As for Ylissian summer... meh? I already have Robin and the others never appealed to me anyway, nor do they score particularly high on the tier list.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:33 pm

Sorry, I got three chances at her. I was think it was green, but I guess not. Must be from jumping between events.

Yeah, Corrin. I'm going for her now. No luck in 6 pulls (two 2s and two singles, so 28 orbs down the drain). Not biggie, though. I still got almost a month left.

I've been paying zero attention to the meta (aside from pull rates). I'm just pulling on whims.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:36 am

I spent my remaining orbs pulling for Summer!Corrin, she may sub in for Nowi in my mixed team which would let Nowi focus on the flier team.

I did get Summer!Robin on my free pull from the other new banner, so I guess I can find a team for her!

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:51 pm

I bought a few orbs and pulled some more for Summer!Corrin... I ended up getting pity broken by Micaiah and Ephraim, both -ATK. It seems to be everyone is -ATK recently.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Sucks about their IVs, but at least you got something. I still want Micaiah.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:06 pm

ANOTHER Hector!?

Ugh.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:53 pm

Why add new fighters when you can invent another variation of Lyn Hector.

Christmas!Tharja and F!Grima are the only two heroes there I'd want. Myrrh is also pretty cool but my dragon team is already pretty solid.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:00 am

I mean, at least give Hector a new weapon or make him not armored. The Lyn variations are varied. Hector is an armored axe unit in all 3 instances now. Also, does this count as the "Choose your legends" Hector that people voted for? Because if so, where are the other 3 units? Last time, all the voted units came as a set. This means there might be a 4th Hector if this isn't it...

I need 2 of each color except green. Christmas Tharja and Leif for red, Elise and LA! Roy for colorless, LA! Lyn and legendary Ephraim for blue. Hector is my only needed green. Watch me get nothing but duplicates of the units I have (though I wouldn't mind +1ing them, I guess, since I actually use them all this time).

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:18 am

The new banner is out, so I pulled red on my free draw and got L!Ike. There were two more red orbs, so I pulled again and got L!Ike again. It's raining men! The third one was just a baby Raigh, but now I gotta figure out what to do with my Ike Emblem.

Oh, I guess I'm drowning in Warding Breaths suddenly now that I think about it.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:07 am

All I got was another legendary Robin. She's more meh than I expected when I got her the first time, and her skills that I'd want to transfer are exclusive to her, so I just merged her. Everything else was garbage, except a 4-star Nanna, who is at least new to me. Might promote her later.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:07 am

New banner with 3 red units. Go for my free pull. No red orbs.

Only need Zelgius and I'm not going to bother while the legendary is going, but damn that luck.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:22 pm

So many banners! Pulled red also and got nothing. I think I'm back to savings mode.

Thunderhead
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Thunderhead » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:35 pm

So, after running out of room the other day, I decided to go through my units and de-favorite the useless ones for eating/fusing. Dupes with bad IV's, male units, that sort of thing. Well, I realized something. In addition to having 9 Soleils and 5 Roys and Marths, I actually have the right combination of units to form the ultimate team. Now, with Camilla, Spring Camilla, Kagero, and Spring Kagero, the 8 best characters in all of Fire Emblem are united under one banner, ready to smother their enemies beneath their massive strength! All hail the new overlords!

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:47 pm

That's almost a flying team too, so you can use their flier buffs to overwhelm the competition!

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Saved up another 20 orbs and pulled a whole legendary banner. Got nothing but Myrrh. Apparently, I'm only allowed to get duplicates this time.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:41 pm

I feel like I'm finally in a position to start clearing Squad Assaults and Chain Challenges. I leaned hard on a couple of good teams for a long time, but my roster is now at a point where I can clear those modes without too much hassle.