[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Nintendo Got Thirsty

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:31 pm

Man, I dunno. I have a similar problem with dancers and my regular Olivia is my current problem. You can always do the level up with gems, I guess... I actually did that with an old healer recently that I forgot about.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:49 pm

I snagged a Nanna and a Mia. Also, a 5* Tana. Not bad. Might just save up for now, to see what else comes up.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:56 am

Got a 5* OG Reinhardt from the latest TT banner. I already had one, so I just merged him, but I can't complain as it's the first time I got a 5* from a free summon. Still need Olwen though...

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:05 pm

Ninian is already level 40, so the only route to more SP is fighting. Perhaps I just need to stack dragon buffs, since she's the only dragon in my team who doesn't distant counter, enemies love to hit her (which is part of the raisin I'm trying to shift her build).

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:02 pm

Heh, I keep pulling Leons. As a result I can now (almost) promote and merge together a 40+5 Leon if I really wanted. Just short about 20k feathers.

Still can't decide on who gets to be my first big merge build. I have more dupes now of Leon than anyone else but someone like Tiki or L'ARachel or even The Donnel Project might be more immediately useful than a non-Brave Lyn archer.

The latest update also rebalanced summons for characters like Tharja which I already have a 40+1 for so maybe I'm better off waiting 'til I pull more dupes of merges I've already started.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Leon and Wedding Cordelia are considered the best non-mounted archers, though, and with Leon obviously being more obtainable, I'd say he's worth it. I have both him and Wedding Cordelia at 40+1 and use them regularly.

Not sure who I want as my next promote/merge project. I like to save 20k feathers at all times in case I get a new 4* I want to promote, but that hasn't happened to me in a long time. I promoted all the Nowis I had, but the next person with many duplicates that I care about is Reinhardt, who's already +1 thanks to my free summon the other day. I can probably make him a +5. Only issue is that he can also pass on vantage, which I've done a few times, and I certainly wouldn't mind giving vantage to more people...

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:39 pm

I've promoted a bunch of fighters, recently Arvis and Ursula I took to 5 stars. In terms of merges the two that I'm most merged on are Soleil and Nowi (both 4 stars). I didn't know till recently that if you get a 4 star to +10 then they can learn the 5 star weapon skills/refinements, that's pretty cool... but I still kind of would rather push them up to 5 stars instead.

Nowi especially I feel like I'll get more out of just pushing her to 5 stars, since Bier's Nowi is so strong. Looking now and she's only +2 so not even all that merged.

Looking into what merges mean, I found that once you hit +10 it balances out as +2 across all stats, where going from 4 star to 5 star is +3 across all stats (roughly).

Flarecake
Never Stops Winning Too Much, Again / CF-NHL Technical Champion 2016

Post by Flarecake » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:56 pm

So, I reinstalled Heroes last night. It's been a while, so I have to refigure it out....

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Hell yeah. Add me to your goofy anime castle: 7250204520

Funny that FEH of all things seems to be the one game we're all playing at the moment.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:13 pm

I mean, they keep adding new shit, and they keep making a lot of the old shit relevant/more interesting from time to time. I really do love this app.

Thunderhead
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Thunderhead » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Holy crap is Legendary Robin strong. I just got her up to 40, and she is a flying tank. She's basically been soloing the Grand Hero Battles for me. Now, obviously, she can't solo the highest difficulty, but the second highest? Yeah. Just give her a healer support and sit back and laugh as the enemies break themselves upon her.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:00 pm

7251246049 here

Thunderhead

Post by Thunderhead » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:34 pm

HunterF wrote:8303313952

Flarecake
Never Stops Winning Too Much, Again / CF-NHL Technical Champion 2016

Post by Flarecake » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:11 am

Delthazar wrote:Hell yeah. Add me to your goofy anime castle: 7250204520

Funny that FEH of all things seems to be the one game we're all playing at the moment.
.....how do I add people? Not seeing it...

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. That's in a really weird spot. Apparently my ID is 4135539798

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Sent. The one from Jin is me.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Also sent, I'm Blue Mary <3

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Tempest is up. Bleh, only bonus unit I have for this one is Seliph.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:21 am

Only one I have is regular Reinhardt. Hmm, maybe I should upgrade and merge another one after all.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:33 am

Y'all shoulda pulled more on Thracia. Smug mode activated.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:03 pm

The last time I "pulled more on Thracia" I had to consult my physician later so

Thunderhead

Post by Thunderhead » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:18 pm

I think I have 2 Reinharts and an Olwen. They're also level 1 4 stars, sooooooo...

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Reiny is kicking ass and this makes me want to play Thracia, though. I wonder if there's an English patch... Speaking of, actually went back to my emulated play of Sacred Stones for the first time in ever. The tempest trials always have that effect on me. Also using this TT and random team to get SP and skills for my +1 Amelia, who is also kicking ass.

Thunderhead

Post by Thunderhead » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

I was wrong. I actually have a full team of bonus characters. At level 1. All Blue. Low rarity. *sigh* Time to auto battle Training Tower level 1...

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 pm

I don't actually have any of the bonus units, I had a tome Reinhardt at one point, but I vored him for Vantage I believe. If you want the bonus but don't want to train the units up, you can just run a sacrifice team first, then a strong team second. Contrary to what you might think you lose less points from having a team wipe than you gain from using a bonus hero.

There's nothing particularly spectacular in the rewards for me this time either, so I'm not going to go too ham. Having said that, I'm finding this one a lot easier than the last couple. That last map is pretty easy to bait Reinhardt into range and then green mages can zap him no problem. Rhajat especially is the anti-Rein with distant defense, colour advantage, and anti-cavalry.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:08 pm

Back to my earlier thing, trying to patch Thracia 776 in English is a nightmare. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. There are like 3 different versions of the ROM but a specific one needs to be used, and I'm pretty sure I'm using the right one... No luck after several versions and tries. Layfield, if you've figured this one out, I need a hand. I had no problem patching FE6 (just haven't started it yet but I confirmed it works).