[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Pulled full rounds (with tickets) because the math was 135 orbs before the free choice, and since I had 298, I figured that'd be cheaper than sniping. Ended up with Dimitri and Silque as pity breakers, so I happily chose Midori after that. Dimitri is +atk at least, so I might keep that one and sac my old one for death blow 4, but as usual, I don't know who to give it to.

My free main character was Marth :/ I pulled from the most bloated color so I shouldn't have expected one of the 3 people in that pool that I don't have.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:17 pm

I got a Sigurd dupe on the 5 star banner, don't have enough orbs really to speculate on the other one so I'll just do the freebies. Nothing yet.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:54 pm

I got a Celica with a +Spd. My first one has an +Atk, so I guess I'll just merge into whichever one is preferable unless she's got skills to vore.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:49 pm

The Limited Hero Battles have started, and PM1 has a F2P guide already up for the first one. Weirdly the game-locked units don't relate to the map/boss at all, but at least in this case Fallen!Tiki is available and between her and Duo!Marth it was pretty easy to clear.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:30 am

Yeah, I was surprised yesterday when the FE10 boss didn't allow FE9/10 units... random. I was able to do it with F!Tiki, Nagi, F!Hardin and Astram. About to try today's map now.

Edit: Jeez, had to resort to PM1's video for the last difficulty, because yeah, I have very few Sacred Seals units. Never would have thought to use a bunch of 4 stars to create a choke point. I never have the patience to come up with that stuff on my own.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:37 pm

Got myself a Rinkah last night. Bad IV as usual, but whatever, look at those abs. You don't need a good IV if you're shredded like that.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:09 pm

https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_EN/status ... 4210967553

The Babby banner trailer is up. Babby Marth is just another infantry sword to me. 2 new skills, though. He's apparently also the 4* unit.

Babby Caeda also has 2 new skills. "Do you believe in heaven above? Do you believe in love?" (Yeah, that's stuck in my head now). Also, DC. Wow, how is child Caeda better than her adult form? (Power creep, I know...)

Babby Merric looks terrible but he also has 2 new skills and a full kit. Alright.

So the new "duo" unit is a trio. Cute. Also 2 new skills, so that's the theme for this banner. Consensus is that they're the most powerful on the banner, though Caeda is up there. But hell, even Marth, the demote, also has 2 new skills, so all in all, this is a good banner, at least skill-wise.

I guess babby Minerva is the TT unit.

Very interesting banner. I did a few Yolo pulls on the double special hero banner today and got Christmas!Fae. I should have 200 orbs again after tomorrow. This banner is a paralogue rather than a normal one, though, so I don't think it gets the 40 summon freebie. Not sure what to do yet.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:29 pm

Caeda with vantage weapon and rainbow effectiveness could be a real handful, the trio can double anyone if they have two flier allies, and quad anyone if they have 2 flier friends within 2 spaces during combat. Definitely super strong if you can fulfill those criteria, seems you'll need to catch them alone.

Managed to beat the Infernal F!Grima map on my first try with Altina / Nephenee / L!Micaiah / H!Nowi, only to discover there's a harder difficulty for the first time :pacdown

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:30 pm

I love the novelty of having a trio shoved into a duo. :pac Playing by the New Day/Freebird rules over there. So I'll pull for them as much as I can.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:21 pm

How did you use H!Nowi? She's an Awakening character. Or did you mean Mia?

I cheesed through the earlier difficulties with beast emblem but needed a guide for Abyssal. Came close on my own, though. 9/10 has a great variety of good units.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:53 pm

Oh right, yeah Mia. I get the witchy units mixed up lol.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am

Pulled red and blue on the new banner. 82 orbs netted me a pity breaker dupe Sumia (merged her) and a pity breaker Phina (first one... but I don't need another sword dancer). I at least got 2 mini Marths, and one is +spd, so I'll merge into him.

I'm glad the banner lasts a month, though. Gonna hold off and see what's coming on the legendary banner and save up before I try again.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:55 pm

Not sure if I'll pull on the banner seriously, did a couple of speculations on red and got nothing.

Minerva however is really good, I have a feeling she's going to show up in a lot of PM1 guides.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:12 pm

I heard that she was good, so that's awesome! It's been a while since we've had a good free unit, I feel like.

Edit: Though I did train up my Iago and he seemed pretty good too with his unique tome, but it's also too conditional given the even/odd turn thing.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:56 pm

Yeah Iago looks like a lot of thinking with the odd/even effects. Minerva is real simple, hit someone or let them hit her, just stay away from magic.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:51 am

Man, the new bound hero battle today was probably the easiest yet. Park W!Sothis in the right corner and... done.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:00 pm

Nice shout, I took W!Sothis there and she did good work. Just needed to soften up Ryoma a little.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:22 pm

My TMS team can clear most content pretty easily these days. Not that I'm complaining.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:02 pm

Yeah, Kiria and Mamori can be a bitch to take down, so I'm sure they're great offensively too.

Speaking of TMS, I was happy to see how well some of those characters did in the voting jubilee results, despite all of the people initially bitching that they didn't belong in FEH.

And speaking of those results:
1. Not surprised that most people picked actual teachers as their most wanted teacher, so like, all 4 forms of Byleth (both genders, enlightened and not) were in the top ten, and Cecilia too. People took that question literally. I picked Soren because he'd make a good teacher, even though he's not one. Shannam (not to be confused with Shannan) at 10 made me laugh. He's a womanizer that pretends he's prince Shannan. For a rando Thracia character to reach number 10 is already impressive, but I guess enough people have played the translation patch by now and want him to teach his womanizing ways...

2. Berkut and Rinea as the dancing duo. Not surprised. I voted for them myself, but then I regretted it since they already have dancing alts and people on Twitter basically pointed out that these polls were for future alt planning (I believe it). Oh well. Ike and Soren made it, as well and Hubert and Ferdinand. Had to laugh at some results, though, of pre-war and post-war Sylvain dancing with himself, and same with Dorothea. Now I have Billy Idol stuck in my head.

3. Villain you just can't hate: Not surprised Lyon won. He's practically innocent, poor guy. I voted for Ashnard... and I *do* hate Ashnard, but I want him in the game, so that's why. He didn't make the top 100, not surprised. Some people voted Edelgard and Hubert. Fair. Lots of Thracia villains on this list, too, some I don't even recognize. Maybe there really was a spike in Thracia players after the recent fan patch. I think Kempf only made the list due to the "In America!" meme.

4. Most brilliant detective duo: I think Matthew and Leila won mostly due to Leila's recent entry in the game, but a good choice! I voted Ike and Soren, and so did many others. Edelgard and Hubert were also popular. This one had some creative responses.

5. Hero you want to be your sibling: A bunch of horny bastards voted for Camilla again. Do they really want her as their sibling, or plaything? Given the incest in Fates, I don't want an answer to that question. I voted for Soren again. I vote Soren a lot.

How did you guys vote? And what do you think this was all for and/or what the results will mean?

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:27 pm

John Layfield wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:22 pm
My TMS team can clear most content pretty easily these days. Not that I'm complaining.
I should probably finish TMS huh