[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:17 am

Ah, damn, her map might disappear before then, unless you do really well in arena assaults and get 15 as a reward tonight. Or, if the B skill for Ike isn't important for that strategy, you could do skill inheritance. I've done a lot of SI since watching these videos... not all of it has worked. But I'm hoping some of it comes in handy for other stuff.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:16 pm

I like Sacred Stones, but the new legendary hero coming Wednesday is another Eiricka alt. Granted, her brother has the same amount of alts, so I guess it's fair. It would be nice to have a water blessed legendary that isn't Fjorm, but I'm not going to go out of my way to pull her.

Other reds: Summer Tana (have), Flying Olivia (need)
Blue: L!Ephraim (have), Bride Ninian (have), Sumia (have)
Green: L!Lyn (need), Male Fell Robin (have), Bride Sanaki (Have)
Colorless: Female Fell Robin (have), Genny (need and really want), Innes (have)

All in all, I have most of these units already, so apart from my free pull, I might not bother. I guess I do need 2/3 of the red, though.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:28 pm

Yeah other than the perpetual evasion of F!Grima there's not a ton that inspires me here. Certainly not compared to potential Mia or Myrrh on the halloween banner.

I tried the alt solution where they used QR 2 in the B slot on Ike, but it used a fully levelled darting stance seal which I also don't have (it's lvl 1) and since there's no bowbreaker seal I guess I'm just waiting now.

It's funny, I find Ike really weak in a lot of situations, his 30 speed tends to get him killed a whole lot - yet these solutions find ways to sneak him through fights which is really impressive. I guess if I put Aether on Zelgius he could fill a similar role he's just harder to move around since armor boots need him fully healed to move 2 spaces.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Hmm, my Ike tends to get me through. It's the armor and cavalry solutions from this guy that I can't beat because I don't have the buff fodder.

Speaking of, I beat the remaining Zephiel blessings quests today, mostly on the first try. It's now just Berkut with all water blessings, and then I'm done with the GHB 2 quests. The GHB 1 are a slightly different story, mostly because armor and cavalry.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:33 am

Heh, had to laugh when I came across the team "<-- My Husband" with an arrow pointing to Leo. The team was... all Leos. Easily mopped up with Ishtar. I guess they would have had more of a chance on a map without all the horse traps.

Also, wasted another 20 orbs on the Halloween banner and got rewarded with 3* junk. What a great start to the morning...

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:34 pm

So, does the pity break only count for a certain banner, or can you hop between banners?

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:32 pm

It's per banner. You can check the "appearance rate" tab to see what it is. Base 5* for focus and non-focus is 3%. So if it's higher than that, it means you've pulled on the banner without a 5* recently.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:19 am

Delthazar wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:18 pm
I'd like to finally get a Delthea, for that Del solidarity I guess, but at this point I have a ton of blue tomes and my L'Arachel at a high merge so I'm not sure when she'd see much use unless I happened to pull about eight of them in a row.
so guess who I got with my freebie pull on that banner

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:12 am

I'm jealous. Er, Delous?

My freebie on the legendary banner was a fucking 3* Marth :/

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:24 am

My freebie was a 4-star Jacob. Congrats Del, you made out like a bandit! :awesome

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:07 pm

The F2P solution to the L!Eirika map is pretty hilarious, I always enjoy it when it uses a stonewall tank with no weapon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMcmNhsNoog
Last edited by Falcon Critical on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:11 pm

Bier_Engel wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:12 am
I'm jealous. Er, Delous?
Delirious with delousy.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:34 pm

I still need to do Lunatic and Infernal before I unlock Abyssal. Good to know PM1 already has a video up...

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:04 pm

I did Lunatic with my mage team (Rhajat, Ursula, Arvis, S!Kagero) since two of them are cav-effective I could clean up quite nice. I didn't realise that first lance unit is what spawns the bottom row reinforcements, so it's fun to see solutions which keep him alive until the end to avoid those entirely.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:02 pm

Yeah, knowing which units spawn reinforcements changes things entirely. I'm usually the "kill everything immediately!" type, so now I know not to do that in reinforcement maps. I beat all the difficulties thanks to this video, though! Time to go back to Lyn and Robin...

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:21 pm

Followed the guide I posted and completed Infernal and Abyssal. I used Serra instead of Ethlyn since she was already set up for savage blow shenanigans, really sped things up with savage blow 3 in the C slot as well. Feh is now my first golden accessory!

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:15 am

Aaaaah! With the orbs from Eirika's battle and the start of Voting Gauntlet and the new month, I was up to 18 so went back in to pull on the Halloween banner... the first pull was Witchy!Mia (+RES/-DEF)

I'm very happy, since I'd given up on actually getting anyone from this banner but still threw my orbs in with baseless hope. Maybe it will work out for you too Bier! I believe!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:22 am

Oh yeah, the Voting Gauntlet. Did we all decide on a team to back?

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:41 am

I got enough orbs from the maps last night and still pulled nothing. But, with all the bonuses and new month quests, I already have like 13, so I'll probably pull again tonight or tomorrow.

I'm backing Reinhardt and he is SMASHING Tailtiu.

Edit: Easily reached 20 with the quests. Still nothing... Got a 4* Leon and Shigure, though, so those may contribute to future merges.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:36 am

Yeah, I ran through some uncleared story battles, got to 20, and nothing again. Except some 4* healer I'm unfamiliar with.

Reinhardt it is.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:27 am

I'm in team Reiny too, C-F solidarity this time!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Reinhardt, at your service.

I put my +10 Tharja in the #1 slot, hopefully she's doing good work for you guys.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Hope my +7 Reiny is helping you guys.

Maybe this was a glitch, but there's no multiplier right now since we're winning, but my total just definitely just multiplied by something...

True Perception

Post by True Perception » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Flags?

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Delthazar wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:40 pm
I put my +10 Tharja in the #1 slot, hopefully she's doing good work for you guys.
Even though she ended up with my Sharena and a third infantry, she did good work for me. One of these days we'll roll a cav/armor/flier third so she can get my Tactics buffs :pac