[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 am

Weird, I got Sigurd with my freebie. Not a focus unit, but I'll take a free 5*. Turns out my built Sigurd was -Def, so I fixed that problem.

But I can't help but feel that my account is rigged now that I pulled 2 5* units in a row. I submitted negative feedback about the lack of free to play orbs lately, saying that it's discouraging, and that I've been playing since launch and the changes made me feel like playing less, and suddenly, boom, good luck with 1 attempt at pulling V!Ike and this. Maybe I should have pulled for Soren with my few remaining orbs after all XD

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:23 pm

I think this is the Japanese collector's edition, which at first glance I assumed was a full hardware bundle

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/1103915937000914945

playing with the gravity settings in this Japanese box art. wonder if it'll be just a minor edit away from the North American art

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/1103927578035806209

and I guess all modern JRPGs and JRPG-adjacent games must have vocal themes, maybe there's also a violin deeper in here than I got, mark that down on yer bingo card while yer at it

https://twitter.com/theprinceofiris/sta ... 0679279616

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Okay, this shit it really rigged, and I'm seeing all my friends on Twitter with awesome free pulls and some pulls with 3 5* units per round. Well, I used my first summoning ticket. Nothing. Typical. But then I used my second right after, got another off-focus, duplicate Elincia (how timely for my Radiant Dawn run). Then, I broke my rule of not drawing again after a 5* in one round, and my rule of not using orbs, and I got Idunn. Now I *really* wish I tried for Soren after Ike! So, that's my first time getting 2 5* units in one round (I stopped there, since she's the only one I wanted, anyway).

But yeah, since my complaint, I spent 9 orbs. Got V!Ike, freebie Sigurd, freebie trash pull, freebie Elincia, and Idunn. Holy shit. I still have one ticket left to use and 1 to earn. Guess I'll pull green but not going out of my way.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:14 pm

Used my last 2 tickets, and got Lugh with the second one. Where did this luck come from? I would have preferred Sue as well, but I looked at those skills, and that Rally Up skill is unique and useful, at least.

Speaking of luck, I made some stupid mistakes on the last map of RD that I played, and somehow all the attacks that should have killed my vulnerable units missed. I even forgot about a set of units on the turn after that, and they survived as well. I am blessed by the FE Thors lately.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:46 am

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 am

He got flipped turned upside down again?

My luck streak in Heroes continues. I was going for Delthea for my free pull on the new power banner, and got my first Ophelia instead. I'll take her!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:15 am

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:35 pm

A lot of people are saying the girl on the left is Michaiah. I love her festival seasonal, and still want her normal version to come home, so she might be the one character to actually get me to care about a spring banner. Unless I see something amazing, though, I'm going to keep saving for the legendary one at the end of this month.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 pm

My first thought was that blue haired girl, but it could be Micaiah.

Edit: Eirika is who I was thinking, but now that I look, it seems a little off.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Bier_Engel wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:35 pm
A lot of people are saying the girl on the left is Michaiah. I love her festival seasonal, and still want her normal version to come home, so she might be the one character to actually get me to care about a spring banner. Unless I see something amazing, though, I'm going to keep saving for the legendary one at the end of this month.
My orb stockpile is at like 225 and climbing, almost feels like a waste to drop 'em now. :pac But we'll see.

I can see the left silhouette being Michaiah based on the... hair... poof. I think the right silhouette is probably an armour unit 'cause it kinda looks like it has a giant shield. And an axe, I think, so it'll be green.

Thunderhead
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Thunderhead » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Bunny Anna incoming..?

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:01 pm

If there is Bunny!Anna I'm coming back because she deserves it and Sharena will 100% support her bun bun sister. Even though if they truly combined Anna scores in the last legendary voting she would have smashed Camilla, I'm highly doubtful we're going to see an Anna alt here.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Just beat Radiant Dawn! Woot, that's two down now for deathless classic-mode runs. Part of me wants to replay it for the extra unlockable characters in a second run, but I know I won't use them. There's also the hidden Ike/Soren scenes, but I already watched those online, so, meh.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:17 pm

So, it's Palla. And, that isn't a shield in the silhouette.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:00 pm

Fuck, I wanted to skip this, but Veronica is too cute. Oh well. My Raven is +7 now and my recent Tellius playthroughs made me want to +10 Soren as well, so at the very least, I'll get some copies of those guys in the meantime...

Edit: I'm sure you guys noticed Loki is our free unit. I still don't have her normal variant but it's cool that we're getting a free version, even if I hate her outfit. On that note, it's weird to me that we're getting a seasonal Bruno before a regular version or Anna alt.

True Perception

Post by True Perception » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 pm

I did not see that. Interesting design. Not as much of the spring/Easter theme going on. Oh, wait. Those are ears. Still, needs more pastel.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:44 am

Justice for Anna! :ph

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:36 pm

FOR CARDASSIA ANNA! :ph

anyway, with my free summon I pulled

so that's pretty cool, I rather like Marisa, she's kinda direct and matter-of-fact in a way I can appreciate and therefore I keep reading all her lines in an Aubrey Plaza voice (plus her vanilla neutral never gets any use so maybe this one will, at least for a bit, I'm kinda overstocked on flyers and probably have more than a few better flying spears in particular)

two pulls later,

it's been ages since I used vanilla Palla and rarely find uses for daggers on or off the triangle so I dunno if I'm any more likely to use this version either, but I ain't gonna stick my nose up at two banner units in three pulls.

think I'll just call it here and go back to a-stockpilin'

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Nice! I pulled a round of 20 and didn't net anything other than a 4* Reyson as a new unit for myself. But with the way my luck was before, I wasn't expecting anymore freebies anyway. Veronica is cute, but her skills are meh, so I'm not going out of my way. Palla is a nice Surtr killer though, I noticed. Not only does she have the color advantage, but her weapon is strong against armor. Build her for arena/AR.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:17 am

Thanks, PM1, for the 10 orbs on those Ishtar/Reinhardt quests and the previously unbeaten Infernal solution I had sitting open!

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:53 pm

I did like Marisa's quote in the reveal video, congrats on your bunny pals!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Since that last post I've also pulled Spring Alfonse and Spring Lucina. With the Loki from Tempest I might actually have enough to field two full teams of bunnies. A gimmicky AR defense squad, for sure.

Gonna stop there and try to maintain my nice big 200 orb floater.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:36 pm

Spring Alfonse is pretty tanky, but he suffers from extreme weakness to magic. I paired him with Charlotte since they both had spoon weapons.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:02 pm

I dusted off my Spring Sherena since she's the only bonus unit I have (not working on Loki until I earn the 5* version) and she's honestly not bad, once you invest in changing her B skill out. Finally got the SP to do that after a few runs. I have no real interest in pulling on any of these banners, though. Saving for the mythic one at the end of the month. I might have 200 orbs by then with daily bonuses and TT rewards, or close to it.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:27 am

I believe I ran lancebreaker on her B slot, though she's pretty fast by default.