[Overwatch] Del/C6/John vs. OWL

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
Delthazar
¡No le saques! / DRAGONS! EAT THEM RAWWWW (0-31) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Re: [Overwatch] Del/C6/John vs. OWL

Post#126 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Very nice full hold. That's not a terribly easy point to do that on, either.

This is Geguri's second or third self-destruct multikill tonight. D.Va Dunks: Still A Threat

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post#127 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Best of 4 is some fake-ass bullshit anyway. >:'(

Delthazar
¡No le saques! / DRAGONS! EAT THEM RAWWWW (0-31) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post#128 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 pm

christ yet another match the Dragons have lost this stage by the slimmest possible margins. A real heartbreaker to get full-held after pulling off their own full-hold defense on the same map.

nerf Logix

Delthazar

Post#129 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:36 am

omw to shutdown your ults

phpBB [video]

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post#130 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Very nice! That High Noon got brought low.

Delthazar

Post#131 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:19 pm

Kinda dumb things I've been enjoying

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Delthazar

Post#132 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:33 pm

The Dragons have tied Philly 2-2 and are headed for the map 5 tiebreaker. :shibe

John Layfield

Post#133 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Bah humbug.

Delthazar

Post#134 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Someday. :(

Ripped from the headlines

Delthazar

Post#135 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:54 pm

Symmetra is getting another major overhaul soon. Who knows what it'll mean for her League viability but maybe it'll at least save me from getting instantly chainsawed to death by any random jabroni Sym who manages to outflank me for even a split second in Mystery Heroes.

(srsly her M1 is an unbalanced nightmare right now and no one will ever convince me otherwise)

https://www.heroesneverdie.com/2018/4/3 ... r-ultimate

So I like a lot of this concept a lot better - losing the autolock on the chainsaw, readjusting its damage, reworking the teleporter and making it a normal ability - but I have no clue what to think of upgrading her photon barrier to an ult and making it effectively infinite in size with 5000 health. :shibe

Who knows if that'll ever leave the test server in that state.

Allowing self-destructing D.Va mechs, Junkrat's Rip-Tires, and Torb's turret placements to travel through her teleporter sounds awesome and hilarious though and I can't wait to see what new strategies evolve from that.

Delthazar

Post#136 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:45 pm

The Retribution event is over but here it is in a nutshell I guess

phpBB [video]

I hope they make these events more common somehow 'cause the Left 4 Dead -ish PVE style works really well in Overwatch with its heroes and all.

Delthazar

Post#137 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:45 pm

oh

phpBB [video]

props to Blizzard for not teaming with Komen for this. the videogame esports thing for nerds is already doing a better job with its charity efforts than WWE and NFL

also I guess Komen's attempts to trademark ribbons and the colour pink must've hit a snag, huh

Delthazar

Post#138 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

I don't wanna jinx 'em but Shanghai vs. Dallas is happening again. Dallas is missing Effect, their new coach has only been with the team a couple days, and the Stage 4 patch has brought Zarya back into the meta.

On paper this looks like a good match for the Dragons.

cybersix
I am most certainly in the mood for something salty today.

Post#139 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:50 am

it's cute how some people are complaining about how having a skin behind a paywall is so unfair. i wasn't going to donate but now i might buy it 5 times and wear it forever

On paper this looks like a good match for the Dragons.

:sigh

John Layfield

Post#140 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:31 am

I'm still in this weird spot where technically I don't mind Shanghai losing, and find it all very endearing, but at the same time I'm worried about the repercussions that this can have on staff and the individually talented players on that team (none of whom have yet to have revealed themselves to be assholes, AFAIK).

Delthazar

Post#141 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:08 pm

I think Shanghai has already turned over part of their coaching staff at least once but I could see that easily happening again if they go the full 0-40 for Season 1.

Also totally possible they could lose their big stars to stronger teams and get forced into another big rebuild. I'm sure there's tons of teams who'd be interested in adding a Diya, Geguri, Ado, etc. if the opportunity comes up and I don't know enough about the contractual side of esports to know if Shanghai is in a position to negotiate to keep 'em around.

cybersix wrote:it's cute how some people are complaining about how having a skin behind a paywall is so unfair. i wasn't going to donate but now i might buy it 5 times and wear it forever

I've seen so many Pink Mercys in Arcade recently, it's pretty cool. So hopefully the donations are outperforming the complaining. Maybe I'll pause my Humble Monthly (Destiny 2? Get outta here) and put that cash towards the skin instead. Even if I rarely play Mercy unless I get her in the Mystery Heroes randomizer.

sorta figure the kinda people complaining about the special paywall for this skin also get tilted about not having a paywall for all the other skins 'cause they keep getting owned by lootbox rng

e: heh, they've raised nearly $10M with several days remaining

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”