[Overwatch] Del & John vs. OWL

Take me Kong to the New Donk City where the bananas aren't green and the girls are Diddy.
John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Re: [Overwatch] Del & John vs. OWL

Post#51 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:56 pm

Yeah! Shanghai gonna turn it around, son!

cybersix
I am most certainly in the mood for something salty today.

Post#52 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:43 pm

ok i guess I have to rep shanghai now

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#53 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Yeah, I should abandon the Shock and start reppin' Shanghai. Ain't like San Fran are all that much better plus I sure didn't see the Dragons' social media people clinging onto the knuckles meme for as long as the Shock's. Christ.

...sucks that I already spent my freebie OWL tokens. :pacdown

Delthazar
gregg rulz ok / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia / CF-NHL Golf Champ/Draft Loser 2016

Post#54 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:58 pm

hey hey hey hey HEY Overwatch is having a free weekend on all platforms from the 16th to the 19th if anyone wants to roll deep

Delthazar

Post#55 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:08 pm

phpBB [video]

Delthazar

Post#56 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Xavier repping London.

They gotta put him on commentary.

John Layfield

Post#57 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:29 am

I just noticed the standings now include a map victory differential to break up ties in the standings. That's cool.

Delthazar

Post#58 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:01 am

Oh yeah, I hadn't noticed that. There are fewer big sweeps now than when we started, but that's still gonna make the math more interesting, yeah.

John Layfield

Post#59 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:02 am

It also shows just exactly how awful Shanghai has been this season!

Delthazar

Post#60 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:04 am

oh yeah and their new hires are stuck overseas until their visas clear, too. So probably no Geguri until late Stage 2. :pacdown

Stage 3! That's when the turnaround truly begins!

Delthazar

Post#61 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm

OWL has a new viewership rewards program for folks with battle.net and Twitch accounts. Link 'em together, watch some OWL, get tokens, spend 'em in-game on OWL skins.

Sometimes you'll get a big drop of 100 tokens so you can buy a skin immediately. I got one of those last night, so I'm starting my Shanghai Dragons collection. Of course, after each drop like that, I have to go do math on the OWL website, because :can

Return to “NEW DONK CITY”