[Game News] + General Gamesy Chatter

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
cybersix
And you will know her by the trail of >:(

Re: [Game News] + General Gamesy Chatter

Post by cybersix » 1 week ago

Delthazar wrote:
1 week ago
I can't speak to Alpha Protocol, but
Alpha Protocol is basically a slightly more buggy Mass Effect, except spy shit instead of space opera shit, and the decisions you make actually impact the gameplay. But forget that, this is all you need to know about it

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 1 week ago

I really liked Alpha Protocol, I mean it had issues but it was a good extra spy story.

Delthazar
You were sleeping with your mouth open, just so you know! / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM NEXT SEASON! (0-40) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post by Delthazar » 1 week ago

I've had it in my Steam library forever. Maybe I should at least install it? 🤔

Delthazar
You were sleeping with your mouth open, just so you know! / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM NEXT SEASON! (0-40) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

The original C&C was the only one I actually played so I'd be down for this.

(I'd be even more down for a new Dune though)

Delthazar

Oh yeah, the hot new SWERY joint is out and finally has a Steam page after a few weeks of me checking and finding nothing

cybersix
And you will know her by the trail of >:(

Post by cybersix » 3 days ago

My body is ready for some SWERY

I'm kind of disappointed that D4 ended after one episode. The plot was kind of dumb, but the gameplay and aesthetics were pretty neat.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 2 days ago

I rather liked D4's characters in the sense that they're Bostonians written through the filter of someone in Japan who watched a lot of American television. The plot they were in was too incomplete for me to really get a good sense of where anything was going, especially coming off Deadly Premonition, which is essentially Twin Peaks until it suddenly decides it isn't.