CF-WRUP V: Good play. Nice talk.

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM RAW! (2-2) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Re: CF-WRUP V: Good play. Nice talk.

Post by Delthazar » 4 weeks ago

There's a Battletech free weekend on Steam so that might just derail a lot of my plans for the next few days.

Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM RAW! (2-2) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post by Delthazar » 4 weeks ago

Trip report: Battletech is extremely good. But this is a known known, I'm pretty late to the party on this banger. If yer into big stompy mechs, tactics games, deep management layers, and space feudalism lore, by all means spend yer weekend on it. I might.

...that said, the Star Trek New Horizons mod for Stellaris 2.2 finally updated, so that's also gonna take a lot of my free time.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 3 weeks ago

Thinkin' I'll do a quick pass through some of the mobile games I haven't touched in a while now that I have a more capable phone. Yer Pocket Camps, yer DX2s, etc.

Pocket Camp looks like it added fishing? There's... Bayonetta crossover content in DX2? Huh.

yo Hunter what's that FF game yer into, is it worth checking out, holla at me

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » 3 weeks ago

Delthazar wrote:
3 weeks ago
Thinkin' I'll do a quick pass through some of the mobile games I haven't touched in a while now that I have a more capable phone. Yer Pocket Camps, yer DX2s, etc.

Pocket Camp looks like it added fishing? There's... Bayonetta crossover content in DX2? Huh.

yo Hunter what's that FF game yer into, is it worth checking out, holla at me
He plays Brave Exivus. I played FF Record Keeper for a time, which was neat because of all the classic sprite work given to all the games referenced.

DHerder222
Pollmaster General / Tournament Grandmaster / Keeper of the GURPS Solis

Post by DHerder222 » 3 weeks ago

I'm still on Brave Exvius too. It's a lot of fun, although it's best when they're doing a themed event based on the franchise and not their own ideas (the spread is maybe 50/50).

Nei is bae
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Nei is bae » 3 weeks ago

There's also Opera Omnia. It's based off Dissidia, but that means FF characters only, even if some of them are really obscure. They're on the tail end of their 1st anniversary event, so checking it out should get you some nice freebies.

You might also want to check out Epic Seven. It's a Korean game, all original story and characters as far as I can tell, and top notch waifus. Just as an example:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zpgIhQMkfq0/maxresdefault.jpg

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 3 weeks ago

oh man there's so many Camilla alts now she's starting to leak into other games

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 3 weeks ago

I'm playing Epic Seven, basically to the exclusion of all other mobile games ass to mouth. Iseria is queen.

DHerder222
Pollmaster General / Tournament Grandmaster / Keeper of the GURPS Solis

Post by DHerder222 » 3 weeks ago

Do they only have waifus? Or do they share the love with husbandos?

Nei is bae
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Nei is bae » 3 weeks ago

There are male characters, but I don't pay attention to them.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 3 weeks ago

There are some hot boys for sure, Krau is top of the list. They're far fewer than the ladies though, so can be tough to build yourself a team of handsome men.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » 3 weeks ago

No Adonis unite?