CF-WRUP V: Good play. Nice talk.

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
cybersix
And you will know her by the trail of >:(

Re: CF-WRUP V: Good play. Nice talk.

Post by cybersix » 1 month ago

I'm in the same boat as y'all. According to Backloggery I have 75 games I haven't finished. There's lots of stuff I'm interested in, and I keep seeing stuff go on sale, but why spend the money if I ain't going to play them?

Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM NEXT SEASON! (0-40) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post by Delthazar » 1 month ago

Flarecake wrote:
1 month ago
I want Pokemon Let's Go: Eevee for Christmas.
Here's a good article on the version differences and stuff but yeah, Team Eevee 4 lyfe

https://kotaku.com/pokemon-lets-go-eeve ... 1830502196

4 4 4 4 4 4 lyfe

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post by Bier_Engel » 1 month ago

I don't know about the differences off hand, but I'd choose Eevee anyway.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » 4 weeks ago

Man, I don't even look at my Backloggery any more, let alone update it.

Flarecake
Never Stops Winning Too Much, Again / CF-NHL Technical Champion 2016

Post by Flarecake » 4 weeks ago

I didn't look at the differences beforehand either. I just like Eevee better.

Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM NEXT SEASON! (0-40) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Post by Delthazar » 4 weeks ago

Hey buddy.

Did Rolf have Megid in Phantasy Star 2? Did that version of Megid drain the HP from your party members to cast itself, like this one does? Yikes.

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post by Bier_Engel » 4 weeks ago

I'm sorry, but those graphics are awful...

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 4 weeks ago

Yeah, it's doing that big-head style of super deformation a lot of mobile games do which almost always makes human characters look pretty awful. The monkeys from Super Monkey Ball (and the various hedgehogs I guess) get by okay, but everyone else... woof.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » 3 weeks ago

I just picked up Phantom Brave on Steam for $6, so I started playing that. I forgot what a pain in the ass it can be to get that first Bottle Mail, but it's worth it to get Snakish, as well as making stock piling the various weapons MUCH easier. The Changebook is really nice, too. Figuring out the controls was a bit weird, too, seeing as the game says buttons "2", "8", etc. I supposed that would make the game playable by ten key. Hmm... Might have to try that out.

So:

1 grab
2 accept
3 cancel/strike
4 menu
5/6 scroll left/right
7 zoom
8 Whatever random things R2 does

9 and 10 are the Option and Share buttons, respectively. 10 is the button for switching positions in a stack of characters. I forget what 9 does.

Sounds a bit funky, actually.

True Perception

Post by True Perception » 2 weeks ago

Have you played Survival Mode yet in Sega Heroes, Del? Fun, but once you start losing, it snowballs fast.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 3 days ago

yo the new Sega Ages Phantasy Star for the Switch is out and folks are playing and streaming it and I found some cool art

don't remember ever seeing this art for Noah/Lutz before, always loved that Alis though

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » 3 days ago

Nice!

Phantasy Star is fun but has that great 80s thing of barely telling you what you're doing or why. I'm not /entirely/ sure why I'm getting a spaceship for example. I can guess it's to go to the third planet and/or punch Lessic in the mouth though.

Delthazar

Heh, yeah. I always assumed you need Luveno's ship 'cause otherwise you can only go where the passenger ships at the spaceport happen to be going (which are probably firmly in the pocket of Big Lassic) but whether or not the game actually tells you that anywhere, who knows. (The 2005 remake might 'cause it added a ton of new dialogue.)

Delthazar

the Sega blogs on Tumblr gettin' work DONE