[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Nintendo Got Thirsty

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:24 pm

I was on team Azura after Robin lost. Probably should have picked her from the start, as I like her more than Robin. I just... wasn't emotionally invested enough in any of them. Would have gone for Takumi after losing since I actually got his New Year's version, but he lost his first round too.

Haven't had much luck with any of my orbs lately.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:16 pm

I guess there's new peeps coming in. Marisa looks cool. L'Arachel looks cool but I don't really need more mages. A new Eirika alt? Weird. Better artwork than the original but ehh.

My attempts to get any of the New Years units has instead got me a second 5* Tharja to merge and a 5* Ephraim I'll probably never use.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:54 am

I got the New Year's Takumi, and of course the Corrin from the Tempest Trials (but I haven't leveled him yet). No luck with the last round of new units. I was going for the blue mage girl with the bird.

Of this crop of new people, the dragon girl looks the coolest.

Edit: Ended up with the new Eirika. Since she's on horseback, it gives her an advantage, so even though I didn't really need more red mages either, I think she's the only cavalry one so far.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:25 pm

I have at least a couple of these cats at 5* so I'm looking forward to dicking around with their weapons.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:38 am

Cool beans. I just realized I posted in the wrong thread last night about my Myhrr.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Ain't no thang but a pegasi wang.

(Kill me. Take my life.)

I'm giving up on the current banners and stockpiling orbs for whatever heroes drop with the anniversary update.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:19 pm

That's probably a good idea.

Also just realized that Raven was the axe-wielder pictured above, so that's pretty sweet.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Restarted Sacred Stones due to all the new characters from that game being added in Heroes. I didn't get very far last time, as I got stuck on chapter 5. Couldn't beat it without losing someone, and I always reset when that happens. Now I'm stuck on the same map, even though I was sure not to overuse the pre-promote character and soak up xp. This is very frustrating :/

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:59 pm

FEH anniversary deets.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/30/16949 ... tap-battle

New dungeon mode which I guess is basically an idle clicker, 25 days of special maps worth 50 orbs, another 50 orbs worth of login bonuses, Legendary Ike, a returning Xander, and some sorta popularity contest that'll get everyone a free 5* hero yet-to-be-named.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:01 am

Fuck yeah!

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:22 am

So, that legendary banner. I've been trying to pull green because I didn't have any of those units (Gunnthra, Performance Azura, Swimsuit Xander). Most of the time, green doesn't show up, so I got Siegbert and Sanaki from pulling red in those instances (because I was also lacking all 3 red units). Still no new Ike, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Got the swimsuit Xander from green finally, but he was my least desired of those 3. Still, blew those 50 orbs and got 3 5-star units, so not bad.

That said, if I pull another Barst, I'm murdering someone.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:03 pm

That's how I am with Draug.

So far I've pulled a Swimsuit Robin and that archer girl whose name I can never remember. Trying for a Brave Lucina.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 am

Faye? She's the one in the focus, anyway. I got a swimsuit Robin when the original banner came around, but she was the only one I got. Still don't have Faye. Brave Lucina is excellent and worth pulling for, for sure.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:06 pm

Yup, Faye. She'll probably be a longer-term project 'cause I just promoted my Clarisse to 5* and she's pretty excellent so I wanna get her to 40 first. I'm also thinking about promoting Setsuna at some point just 'cause she's funny.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:09 pm

I've been thinking about promoting those units too but I already have so many archers. Does Clarisse really stand out? I hear Faye is good though because she's got that skill that doesn't allow follow-up attacks, so if you use her right, she'll one-shot all other ranged units. You just can't let anyone else initiate the attack on her.

Sacred Stones is hella fun, as you may have noticed from my spam with Flare in the discord. I love that there's an optional tower so there's grinding allowed once you reach a certain point. Not sure if I'd get very far without that.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:09 pm

I dunno if there's anything particularly special about Clarisse, but she feels better than my other archers except Brave Lyn. I guess she gets a poison skill by default which is really nice to have.

I've also only ever seen her once via summoning which gives me an (admittedly probably false) sense of rarity and therefore potential power.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:17 pm

I thought she was a Grand Hero battle prize, and not someone that could be summoned. That's where I got mine, anyway, and why she's only a 3-star for now, because I can rarely do those above the base level since 4 four units surviving is a requirement and those are especially hard battles to survive.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:19 pm

Hmm, yer probably right. I also have tons of trouble with those battles. "Survive X turns" is a little better, but if I gotta keep everyone alive on a map that's kinda designed to kill me, ehh. I'll take the 3* and promote eventually maybe.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:03 pm

So far, none of them have felt worth promoting to me, but I keep the 3 star versions around because I like collecting everyone. So once I can justify spending the feathers, I'll do it. I actually have about 100k feathers right now and no one that I'm itching to promote... thinking of promoting 4-star versions of units I already have so that I can +1 the level 40 5-stars that I'm using.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:32 pm

Welp, it looks like all the people I know that play KOF are leaving and some are coming to FE Heroes so I guess I'll give it a shot also.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:36 pm

One of us, one of us!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:37 pm

!

I don't remember if we posted Nintendo friend code things in this thread or if they're buried in the other thread but go ahead and add me. I'm at 7250204520.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:48 pm

I know I shared mine and I'm sure it's buried. Mine's 8385322384.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:53 pm

You picked a good time to jump into FEH 'cause there's new events and a new mode opening up tonight.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Added you both, my ID is 7274051415 and username is Blue Mary <3