[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Then you should have a STACK of 20-40 crystals, so you can push her up to 40 easy as. She has most of her kit in her default set, so it should be pretty easy to get her to a point where she's effective. It's kind of fun using speed feint to debuff enemies, and if comboed with using her atk/spd buff on your fighter that's about to hit someone, you get a net +10 speed against an in-line opponent.

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:44 pm

Yeah, decided to level her somewhat normally with Olwen and 2 already leveled dancers to keep them going.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Speaking of dancers, I wonder how useful these new Tempest seals are which provide added buffs to performance skills.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:08 pm

I got the first one so far and it seems quite nice. Flying Ninian is my favorite dancer and I prefer to keep the Iote's Shield on her, though. I put it on PA Olivia, who I'm using for this.

The next seal up is Live to Serve, so that's actually for healers. The 3rd is Res Tactic. So only the first one benefits dancers specifically.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:27 pm

I put that earth dance onto Inigo since my other dancers already had defensive seals. It means he buffs speed and defense when he dances but he's not in any of my main teams right now so I'm not sure how good it is going to be. Res Tactic is probably going to go on L!Ike so he's a second source of +6 DEF/RES alongside Spring!Sharena.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:56 pm

I don't know what to do with her, but I pulled Bridal!Charlotte. I really like her look and voice lines, so I decided to do some final day speculative pulls and it paid off. She has neutral IVs too, which is fine by me.

Now I have to decide if I team her with Anna since they're both so money obsessed I'm sure they'd be besties, or with Spring!Alfonse since they both use giant spoons which is all the synergy I need really.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:23 pm

I kind of wanted Charlotte too, but I threw so many orbs at Tharja that I didn't try my luck. I figured she's meh on the tier scale, and I never see anyone using her. Is she good?

Edit: Summer unit previews are on Twitter. Glad I saved my orbs! Cordelia is so cute! Tana is a red tome flyer, which will fill a niche I need filled (I also still want regular Tana). Their swimsuits are tasteful, too. Noire (Tharja's daughter) makes her first appearance... kind of disappointed that she's a colorless bow, though. Why introduce colored bows only for one unit? She's a new character so I want her for that raisin, but she won't stand out in my roster. Innes is meh.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Yeah Cordelia's outfit is really cute! Poor Noire though, her attack pose is back-breaking... and it looks like Yamashita's art, who normally does better than this.

I have to look into last year's Summer banner, see if there's someone I want there as well.

PS. Poor Anna still doesn't have an alt!

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:04 pm

There were two summer banners last year. One for Awakening characters and one for Fates characters. Glad this one is mixed and has Sacred Stones in it.

But from memory: The Awakening one had Frederick (knife?), female Robin (with a spear), Tiki with an axe, and Gaius. None of them stood out much. I got Robin who was nice at the time, but I eventually got better spear users.

Fates gave female Corrin (blue tome flyer, first and only before female Morgan, and now Bride Ninian, so pretty good if you still don't have them. She tiers equally with Morgan, too), summer Xander (don't bother), Elise (green tome? Nothing unique but still tiers high) and Leo, who has the same weapon and tiers even more poorly than normal Leo (what a waste of a 5-star only unit).

Makes me wonder if we'll get another summer banner at the end of July.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:37 pm

That's maybe the first cool looking Cordelia in FEH, or better than what she usually gets stuck with, anyway. I like how she seems to have the same weapon as last summer's Robin so if I can pull the new Cord it'd be fun to put them both on a seasonal gimmick team. But I wonder if this version will still be a flier. I'm kinda good on fliers right now.

Shoutout to Tana and Innes for being smart intergalactic hitchhikers and exercising good towel technique.

lol Noire. ...but I can easily see her being the second coloured bow unit. So between that possibility and the anime tity there could be a whole ton of Noires running around if that's where everyone dumps hella orbs. (Did anyone manage to pull that Lyn? Did she turn out to be a big deal or just kinda fizzle?)

...I have 175 orbs. :pacdown

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Cordelia will be cavalry (look close): https://twitter.com/FEHeroes_News/statu ... 8548203520

Noire is colorless. Thought I mentioned that? That's why I'm disappointed. I heard that Lyn fizzled. Don't have her, but I see few people using her and she's low on the tier list, especially for a legendary.

And Thor! I thought I had a lot of orbs when I initially unloaded about 90 on the Bride banner.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Heh, I drew my goth bride Tharja kinda early and stopped while I was ahead. Haven't bothered going any deeper than the freebie on any of the other banners since.

Cavalry Cord pretty much guarantees she'll see some use somewhere if I manage to pull her - skills depending, of course. Sweet.

Another colourless bow means Noire would be competing with my +5 Leon and +1 Brave Lyn and probably a couple others I have merge plans for, which spells doom for a seasonal unless I get super lucky and pull duplicates.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Bride Ninian was worth it. I got her early on. And I love my Morgan but she's like, Morgan with dance. I guess if I have a team where I'd rather throw my Iote's Shield elsewhere (if I ever get Legendary Ryoma or Kinshi Hinoka, for instance) I can replace Ninian with Morgan again and use an infantry dancer instead. I just wish I had a green dancer *shakes fists at Inigo* because mine are all mostly blue aside from plain Olivia and PA Olivia.

I'm jealous of your fabulous +5 Leon.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:21 pm

I should probably start pulling more colourless just in the hopes of pulling another five Leons. :holmes

Also started merging my Tikis. She'll be a +6 eventually with my current numbers.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:28 pm

I have been trying to make a Brave/Galeforce (normal)Cordelia work but wow it's tough, she feels like she's made of paper, even on a flier team. I guess I should get hit&run or drag back or something that lets her get the hell out of dodge after hitting fools, but it feels hard even building SP on her at the moment. I'm tempted to switch her to a firesweep build since that's a ton of fun on Soleil.

I'm tempted to pull colourless just because I want a +ATK Serra since I've got her build going but bad IVs. Hopefully if there is a second summer banner again this year, it's 3 boys and Anna. Even out the summerwear.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Heh, what are the odds that if Anna finally gets a variant it's just her shopkeeper version from Awakening or whatever.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:44 pm

I'm kind of surprised at the lack of summer boys myself. The other 2 banners were equal. So yeah, the 3 to 1 ratio would be what we need in late July. Also, Innes of all people being the choice for this one. Huh. I like regular Innes in this but never thought he was super popular. Then I played Sacred Stones and never used him in his actual game because Ew pre-promotes. So it's weird they'd make him an axe using alt? I'm not even sure if he can class change to an axe user normally...

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:01 pm

The release video is up if you want to see what skills they have.

phpBB [video]

First appearance on 'Dull Close' on Cordelia. Combined with an atk/def boost on attack I feel like her stats will be tank focused.

Noire's voice is basically Danica doing her baby voice which is real weird considering they made her muscular (which I'm into). But wow that 'Infantry Rush' skill boosts cooldowns on everyone around her? Madness.

Innes has Def Feint (like Bridal!Tharja's Spd Feint) which lowers defense in a line when using buffs. Seems most likely to be lowered to the 4 star pool.

Tana is weird, that A slot is like an offensive Blessed Zofia but 1 damage is so little and they counter it with building renewal into her too?

Lots of new skills!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:34 pm

Falcon Critical wrote:Noire's voice is basically Danica doing her baby voice
Damn, and here I was hoping for Danielle doing her old auntie voice.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:54 am

Falcon Critical wrote:Innes has Def Feint (like Bridal!Tharja's Spd Feint) which lowers defense in a line when using buffs. Seems most likely to be lowered to the 4 star pool.
They've yet to do that for special/seasonal heroes. Or did you mean the new skill would be likely to show up on future 4-star units?

Cordelia seems the most solid so far. Still want Tana for my red mage flyer gap, though.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Oh right, seasonal so no demotions. His skills are the least interesting though, so most likely to show up elsewhere.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:37 pm

Neutrals!

Image Image Image Image

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Pulled a Noire after about 70 orbs. :pacdown Haven't checked her IV yet. Didn't get much else of use in that run except another Tiki for the big Tiki merge and my first Soleil and Nanna, somehow, after all this time. Probably had a few more merge dupes in there too.

e: dumping all orbs eventually got me an Innes. Looks like my Noire is +Res/-Def and the Innes is +Def/-HP. Ehh.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:08 am

Spent 120 orbs pulling blue and grey, mistakely thought Cordelia was a red unit (bikini tricked me) and went red on my free pull, which was a 5 star Soleil! Eventually pulled Jaffar (second 5* version) before Noire then Cordelia.

Soleil is +DEF/-SPD (the worst for a firesweeper)
Jaffar is just not great all around, i guess I can vore him for L&D.
Noire is +ATK/-DEF which is actually good...
Cordelia is +SPD/-ATK which sucks because her atk is low to start with.

Wondering now if I keep pulling blues to try and get a decent IV Cordelia, I may end up just trying to make her work with 29 base attack, but that's reeal low.

I'm weirded out by tapping on Noire for voice lines, most characters have one line where they act like you just poked them with your finger, three of Noire's seem to be touchy. Cordelia only has one. >.>

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:09 am

Got a Tana with my free pull! Wasted the rest of my orbs sniping blue and colorless for naught, though.