[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:40 pm

So I'm wrong and the FE Heroes Twitter is showing the Heroes original characters (good guess, FC!) as part of next week's bonus arena people, so we probably won't have a Hoshido banner to counter the Nohr one. I will absolutely try to pull all the villains, because that's how I roll.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:52 am

Knight Exalt.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:22 am

No luck on the new banner, but my Nowi is now tied with Reinhardt at +6.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:45 pm

I'm stockpiling orbs again. Already up to about 90... somehow. I'll probably keep doing this until Halloween.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Here's a preview of their stats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC3kwvhylhk

Also it's likely that the builds they have in the latest chapter are the skills they'll have ingame.

I did a couple of pulls for Ophelia, my first circle gave me two of Silas, and then nothing since. It's a long banner though, so I've backed off because the Muspel crew are more important to me.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:55 am

Yeah, tried pulling Lewyn with no luck. I should have saved up...

Oh yeah, forgot about Garon. I need to do his battle.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Over 40 orbs saved up already. I guess when I don't throw every 5 at sniping, they build up fast. Still really want Nina, though, but I can always get her as a pity breaker later since she's a non-seasonal. Or, maybe they'll even demote her after the banner ends?

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:27 pm

So the Performing Arts banner randomly came back and it hit me that I have zero green dancers. I planned on pulling green for my free pull and actually spending orbs on more if there were more than one. Well, because I have horrible luck with green lately, there were of course no green orbs to even choose from. I picked blue and got pity broken with a duplicate Shigure. Not sure what to do with him because I don't use my other one (Bride Ninian or bust for blue dancers) and the one skill that I'd consider inheriting, a B skill that gives dance buffs, is something that the other dancers I use already have an equivalent of. I could give it to an older dancer, like OG Olivia, OG Azura, or OG Ninian, but I never use them either.

But yeah, since I already got a 5-star unit, I'm not going to waste orbs trying for green now, given my luck.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Somehow, I already have three of those four dancers. I'd pull for that Olivia variant I'm missing but she'd probably never get any use, especially if she's taking a colourless slot away from Lyn or Veronica.

150 orbs and counting, may as well keep stockpiling until Halloween.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Yeah I only do the single free pull on the PA banner, already have Inigo up and running plus some other dancers from other places. Orbs currently are awaiting the Muspel banner, since I kinda want all three. That may not be realistic to be honest, but they should also get into the regular pool after so it's not a huge deal if they don't come home now.

By-the-by Persona fans, who did you equip the glasses accessory on? Mine are currently on swordhardt which is giving Harry Potter vibes.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Oddly enough, Olivia is the only one I got the first time that banner came around. I got my first Shigure during a Legendary re-run when I was probably trying for someone else, heh (nothing against Shigure, and I like his normal flyer version, but he's just nowhere near the best blue mage I have). And yeah, neither of my Olivias get any use, nor have they enough SP for all their skills yet, even though I try to level everyone.

Gave my glasses to male Fell Robin. They didn't really suit everyone. Hopefully some square, black-framed glasses come as a future accessory. Those are more versatile. Also, totally tempted to pull for Nina again after her conversations... but she's a regular hero now, so I'm saving up still too.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:34 am

I dropped my 120 orbs on the Muspel banner, hope was dwindling but I drew Laegjarn (-HP +ATK) with just 5 orbs spare! So now I'm back in savings mode, because Halloween is coming and they'll be fun I'm sure. Maybe finally an Anna alt :pacdown

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:42 am

Man, I just cannot beat Garon! There's no wiggle room, and high def and high res both get crushed.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:57 am

Yeah, Garon is rough. I only did the level 30 version and that took several tries.

I got Laevatain with my free pull, oddly enough. That makes 2 5-star free pulls in a row now, which is not typical for me. Spent the rest of my 50-something orbs in hopes for the other 2, because I heard that Laevatain was the least useful of the 3, of course, but no dice. I did get 2 4-star Silvias, though, so she got demoted quick.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:26 am

Bier_Engel wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:57 am
I got Laevatain with my free pull, oddly enough.
Whoa, same here. Hit 'em up top. Guess I can keep hoarding 'til Halloween as planned.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:42 am

Pulled Helbindi in one try today. No red orbs to spend the rest on, so I went for the Nohr banner with no luck. Oh well. I wanted Laegjarn the most but since she shares a color with a unit I already have and now I have no back up color to pull, I'm going to wait until she comes back on a legendary or random skill banner.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Laevatein can do some insane damage with her (blade tome but a blade) weapon. If you put her in with dancers that buff her stats when they dance and or anyone that can boost her stats I've seen some insane damage numbers that she pulls.

Garon's GHB was a pain too, I think I eventually got the first two difficulties with a combo of Kagero and Soleil to wear him down without eating counter-hits. Scraped through the second difficulty though, so I'm not gonna try Infernal.

Had a similar situation with the latest water garden, so many HP on those enemies and some really high defenses made it a real pain. Eventually realised that putting desperation on Kagero instead of vantage allowed me to win some fights I wasn't, but still the battle was very annoying.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:08 am

Yeah, I also had trouble wearing anyone down in that water map. Didn't have the time to reconfigure my team, though.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:07 am

My luck with free pulls has been interesting lately. 3rd 5-star unit in a row from a free pull. Was going to go for flying Nino in the Swift Sparrow banner today since she was the only one I didn't have. Of course, as my luck with green tends to go, there were no green orbs to pull. I pulled the lone red orb, thinking that a dup of Katarina or Eirika would be fine, and ended up with 5* Eldigan, who I didn't have. Ok! I think this is also the first time I've gotten an off-focus 5* with a free pull.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Congrats! I have so many green mages I pulled red in case I got a merge for Katarina, but got a 3-star Selena for my troubles :pac

The next banner is another new legendary apparently, there are so many things to spend orbs on right now!

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:01 pm

Yeah, as I already mentioned, I feel like the new units are getting released too close together, and it's overwhelming for people who earn orbs the free way. There are several banners now for which I haven't gotten a single unit, or didn't even have the chance to really try. I'll be curious to see who's on the next legendary banner, though. Might actually be people I need now that I've missed so much.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:47 pm

Legendary Banner: Now with yet another Tiki! I mean, I have nothing against her, but we have a lot of Tikis already. At least this time, she's blue and armored (despite not looking it) so it's different enough. Her cloaked design is cute, too. Her attack is effective against other dragons again, so yay, Pokemon logic.

Mostly underwhelmed by the other choices:
Colorless: Jaffar (why!?), Female Fell Robin (every time...), Maribelle (want)
Green: Brave Ike (got him), Spring Sherena (got her), Leg Hector (need but not sure if it's worth pulling him when I have the other 2).
Blue: OG Michaiah (actually want her), Spring Catria (don't have but don't care)
Red: Leg Ike (got him), Bride Tharja (got her), Karla (need but I have Ayra)

So if I pull colorless, I have the choice of another duplicate Robin, another duplicate Jaffar that I won't even use, and one unit I want, but I have Veronica, who is better.

Hector's the only green unit I want and the others have fallen into disuse with me, so I won't want dups.

I need all three blue units, so I guess this is my calling. Don't really care about Catria, though, so with my luck, that's the one I'll get, if anything.

Red can just go away because everyone I need to level right now is red so it's hard to make a balanced leveling team.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:52 pm

Oof this banner. I still haven't pulled a Fell Robin and still want her, since I also lack Maribelle I could pull colourless here... but at the same time Sharena is my girl and I want more merges for her! All this leading up to halloween aaaah!

Fell Robin shows up every legendary banner because they always have one of the Legendary units on each colour you can pull... and she's the only colourless legendary.

I really like Tiki's C skill both in name and effect though.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:01 am

Right, about Fell Robin, which makes me wonder why they haven't prioritized making another colorless legendary sooner.

Thunderhead
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Thunderhead » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:11 pm

Decided to do some pulls. Got Legendary Tiki and Laegjarn. Boo chaka.