[Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Re: [Fire Emblem] Ah Yes, the Three Houses

Post by Falcon Critical » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Halloween Banner is up, and it's full of treats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVwORh9BwHk

So we have our first flying healer, who resets cooldowns and inflicts AOE guard on enemies.

Then we have an armoured Greed Dagger, armoured blue bow, armored red dragon. Myrrh looks a lot like L!Hector with attack twice in player phase on her weapon, and attack twice in enemy phase in her B slot.

Gonna have to see stats to truly decide where to orb, but I am a little sad that Myrrh's dragon form doesn't have any halloween decorations.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:37 am

I like how Mia found a hat and altered her normal clothes a little and called it a Halloween costume. Kagero celebrating the boozier side of Halloween is also pretty good. So I'll burn some of my stockpile for those two, at least.

There'll also be a Halloween Dorcas in the next Tempest but ehh.

Bier_Engel
Anal beads are like a rosary for your ass!

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:08 am

I've been wondering when we'd get a flying healer! Pretty excited. Niles is my favorite based on design and the first non-legendary to have a colored bow (and I have neither of those legendaries) so I definitely want him as well. Kagero's design is meh to me but I've yet to have a colored dagger user as well. I just like Myrrh in general (and she's the first red armored one? I'm still working on adult Tiki and Garon, but hey).

So yeah, one of each color, so I can do 20-pulls until I draw someone instead of sniping, which is convenient.

Sucks because I still want Jakob and Henry from last year, as I have no armored bows or mages yet.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:58 am

Yeah I kind of want all of them. If anything Kagero is the one that I would potentially use the least, since I already have Grima/Hector/H!Henry as green armours... but on the flipside she can slot in with Summer!Camilla on the way towards a booze emblem!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Unreasonably annoyed over here at Morgan losing the voting gauntlet, pfft. I wanted those extra victory feathers.

Big damn quick reference chart for the Halloween units, right click > open image, or whatever

These weapons sound like special shutdown machines, or at least Mia's does anyway, could be interesting for weird gimmick builds of some kind, not too sure about 'em otherwise.

I dunno if I'll end up going for Myrrh but her special art is great and making me hungry.

My kingdom for some cookies right now

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:12 pm

An eagle eyed viewer noted that the rogue that gets hit by Myrrh is wearing Myrrh's headbow, so we know what accessory we're getting from her. If we get a Witch Hat accessory though... I won't know who to equip it on! Too many choices!

Yeah all the fighters (cept Myrrh) have guard built into their weapons, but it's even guard without a HP threshold. I can see Witchy!Mia being good for high difficulty BHBs and the like, since often the top tier has enemies with super strong specials pre-charged. Reset that bonfire and you can engage overstatted fighters more easily.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:28 pm

Anyone else notice how Halloween Niles is voiced by... Santa Claus?

Holy crap, you weren't kidding about the infograph being big! And, why the hell is she chilling red wine?! Uh, excuse me; "juice". That is definitely a French Bourdeaux in her hand, too, so she doesn't have the cheap shit excuse, either.

What is the weapon that the rogue with the bat ears is using?

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Those pumpkin cookies look amazing! I want them too! And yeah, I doubt Kagero has "juice." Probably an English version censorship thing, unless someone who can read the Japanese equivalent can tell me otherwise.

Also a bit salty about Morgan losing. When I went to bed, there were only 28 minutes left, and she was in the lead by several hundred thousand. I wake up, and Lilina won by several hundred thousand. How did the final score change that much in 28 minutes? The multipliers really are broken.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:34 pm

I just spent a couple hours with my group of four Fury users, running through the Training Tower. Got through the first 5 levels, and built up enough feathers to finally get Klein to 5*. I don't know how many active players there are, but I hope we knock it out quickly.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:14 am

Eh, don't care enough about Hinata to try harder than a minimal effort. I guess he's the Hero that's turned into a manual the most, presumably for fury. Kind of funny, really.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:24 pm

I don't think I have any units using Fury anymore, the self-damage annoys me. That rogue's weapon looks like the Kitty Paddle from H!Sakura.

True Perception

Post by True Perception » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Yeah, I'm not fond of Fury damage, either. Especially when it gets to 6 points! I would definitely need either a healer, or that heal every other turn skill.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:12 pm

I typically put Renewal on my Fury users (Myrrh for example) but I feel like it's a wasted skill slot when I could just... not damage myself. I'm not a fan, either.

Which reminds me, my Myrrh should have enough SP to replace both of those A and B skills. I should look into better builds. A lot of people put distant counter on her, but I don't want to lose my vanilla Hector.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:09 pm

If you use her for baiting/enemy phase you could consider a stance of some kind, though I think defense stance is only on Black Knight and Silas. Some kind of bond ability would also work nicely in the A slot.

Actually Brazen Atk/Def from Ares is another option, since you can get it from him at 4 stars. Since Myrrh is hard to double she'll likely get to the brazen threshold in a fight.

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:11 am

I dropped my stockpile and pulled the new Kagero (-ATK/+RES, ehh) which is fine, but... I also ended up with a vanilla 5* Amelia and Lewyn, so that's pretty annoying.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:21 am

Annoying? I'd love a Lewyn!

Did one 20 run and got nothing, but I haven't had time to earn the orbs from the paralogues yet.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Another 20 run after I completed the paralogues and quests. Nothing. *Cries*

Thunderhead
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Thunderhead » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Got Mia and Kagero. No Myrrh. Is sad.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:29 pm

But you got half of them which is far more than anything I got...

Thunderhead
Typical ninja stealth costuming. / Nebula Coffee Company COO

Post by Thunderhead » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:37 pm

I HAD 170 orbs...

True Perception

Post by True Perception » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:53 pm

I ran through my first full set. I wanted Mia, but I figured I would just go for it, even though it was all reds. Nothing.

Bier_Engel

Post by Bier_Engel » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 am

Ah, that is a lot of orbs. I only spent 40 so far.

It's too bad my free pull luck ran dry. Would have liked a vanilla Mia from the familiar faces banner. Looking forward to that Tempest Trial so I can grind more orbs.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:34 pm

I speculated on red and green, got nothing. Did the paralogue and story chapter quests for some more orbs, managed to snipe a Kagero (+ATK/-RES) so booze team planning is a go. I feel like our Kageros point might lead to different builds Del, with +RES you can make her a pretty solid bait/enemy phase unit whereas mine leans towards player phase.

I still don't have either Myrrh... but there's a month to keep trying!

Delthazar
Why, helllooo!

Post by Delthazar » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:14 pm

what the fuck kinda witchcraft is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrbFzySh2Co

True Perception

Post by True Perception » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Holy shit!