[Overwatch] Del/C6/John vs. OWL

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Delthazar
Haters vacate. / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM NEXT SEASON! (0-40) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Re: [Overwatch] Del/C6/John vs. OWL

Post by Delthazar » 1 month ago

John Layfield wrote:This undermines the serious lore that Overwatch is known and respected the world over for.
funny you should mention

Delthazar
Haters vacate. / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM NEXT SEASON! (0-40) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

oh man this is looking good

watch to the end

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 1 month ago

That ending was pretty great! Definitely a character that seems fun to play though likely to have a high skill requirement to be effective.

Delthazar

It looks like he'll require a different kind of mechanical skill compared to the norm for Overwatch, too. I wonder if current tank/flex players will adapt to that easily or not. Maybe he'll end up being more of a bridge into the tank class for other folks, like Bri kinda is for supports.

The fanart wing of the OW community is still the best. (At least until the cosplay wing figures out how to approach this lil' guy.)

Delthazar

Looks like that Pink Mercy skin (+ related t-shirts and streamer donations) raised about $12.7 million for the BCRF.

http://playoverwatch.com/en-us/news/21931801

Delthazar

My ideal underdog scenario ain't looking good.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 3 weeks ago

That's my boy.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 5 days ago

I've been sleeping on OWL expansion team news and rumours.

Confirmed by Blizzard: Atlanta, Guangzhou
Unconfirmed but reported by ESPN: Paris
Strongly rumoured: Toronto :can

Toronto being the first Canadian OWL team means I'll gladly continue to rep the Dragons. :pac

Up to six slots appear to be in play, but that's also just a rumour, they could just expand with three or four.

I wonder if Guangzhou would have the same problems as Shanghai.

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » 5 days ago

I guess the numbers must work out for them to expand like this /and/ go ahead with their "actually play in those cities" plans.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 4 days ago

Seems that way, and that's after adding the reported $20M franchise startup fee, too. (See: why teams like Philly are owned by Comcast.) (Just in case you were looking for a raisin to root against Philly. :pac )

That said I think they're doing one more season at the Blizzard Arena in LA before going to the city system. The logistics of that probably totally need the extra time to work out considering the travel distances.

Chances are that'll completely change how the schedules work. It's easy for the Dragons to commute across LA to face a New York team or whatever also currently chilling in LA, but how they're gonna make that workable in a couple years, I dunno. Some teams might just not play each other some years.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 3 days ago

People keep giving xQc chances and he keeps being xQc.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/0 ... sive-chat/

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » 3 days ago

Well, you see, heated gaming mo... (oh he said it was in good fun?) i mean, he's just having bantz with people he knows knows its not seri... (oh he half-heartedly apologised for if he offended opponents?) well... uh... at least he wasn't raci... (oh he spammed emotes commonly used in that way by racist trolls?)

He's got a lot of twitch followers though so I declare this a YOUTHFUL MISTAKE and xQc is officially fit to MAKE BLIZZARD MONEY