[Overwatch] lol Boston

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM RAW! (8-7) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Re: [Overwatch] lol Boston

Post by Delthazar » 2 months ago

a Pharah getting smoked by a fuckin' mid-air Rein pin, no big deal

cybersix
I was better off just being dead

Post by cybersix » 2 months ago

FUCK YEAH

what even are hitboxes though

Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM RAW! (8-7) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Pharah's gotta stop keeping magnets in her boots I guess

Delthazar

wait what

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/news/22938941

Creation modes was probably the last thing I expected to see in Overwatch.

ETA for the first in-engine Overwatch dating sim VN? Bastion WILL fuck

e: heh, almost every time I'm on Paris Attack I try to get people to play Floor Is Lava in the cabaret, go figure this is pretty much exactly the example Jeff uses in the update video

Delthazar

I just happen to have 400+ tokens saved up 'cause I keep winning the big random 100 token drops :pacbean

Delthazar

The first OWL home game is on in Dallas. The difference in crowd energy vs everyone just playing in the same LA arena as usual is pretty neat.

Delthazar

oh hey the Dragons clinched a Stage 2 playoffs spot and have an above-500 record for the moment with 7-6. That'll probably drop to 7-7 after they play the Shock today, but whatevs. The Titans are also there (still undefeated since their debut, sitting at the top) and the Spark are fighting for the final spot today. Nice that my three children are all doing well.

Over the course of Season 2 so far I've also kinda fallen for the Chengdu Hunters, so they're now my #4. These guys are hilarious, fun as hell to watch, 'cause they don't give a shit about the meta and just roll whatever fuckin' composition they feel like, and it somehow works about 50% of the time 'cause no one else can really gameplan for that. Mei? Symmetra? Torbjorn? Who the hell knows what the Hunters are gonna throw at people next. It's glorious, and if you watch only one OWL team's matches in Season 2, watch Chengdu, they fucking own.

cybersix

Post by cybersix » 2 months ago

The Titans finally lost a match after a 19-0 streak. Fuck you, SF.

Anyway, here's Soe in the Dragon Wagon. i'm so homosexual for soe, fuck

Delthazar

pretty sure I've been subconsciously creating my usual OC in various things in Soe's style for at least a year

Delthazar

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 1 month ago

:siren SCHOOL UNIFORM D.VA WITH A SENTAI MECH :siren

cybersix

Post by cybersix » 1 month ago

I got schoolgirl DVa in my guaranteed legendary loot box and now I don't need to log in ever again (lies, I have like 11k gold and need all those dances for some top tier tomfoolery)

8 player Doomfist FFA is a riot. That should be a permanent mode.

Delthazar

Damn yer lucky. My freebie got me the new Toxic Roadhog skin, which is neat, but I've been rollin' Bajie Roadhog (with his food coma highlight intro!) for like two years and I don't feel like changing.

I still got like 6k gold left after my last splurge so that'll go towards Academy D.Va and *squints* Fast Food Mei (?) if I don't get them from boxes first. I definitely also want the Hammond dance at least, not as sure about the others.

Delthazar

oh shit, now I really need this skin

Delthazar

got de-mech'd and somehow glitched to the top of the skybox, eventually fell to my death

the highlight only captured the last bit, I must've been falling for about another ten seconds before this

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 3 weeks ago

Here's a weird-ass Zenyatta skin coming next week for 200 OWL tokens. It's the first MVP skin based on a League player, in this case NYXL's Jjonak.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/0 ... tty-lucky/

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 2 weeks ago

zarya hoodie + cat

really hard to get a clear shot of the design on the back though, someone'll have to do that for me later

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » 2 weeks ago

Awww! I want another black cat!

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 2 days ago

I get distracted from Overwatch/OWL for like five seconds and the Dragons decide to go ahead and upset the top two seeded New York Excelsior and Vancouver Titans in consecutive matches. So they're now headed for the stage finals. Fuckin' yikes.

remember when the Dragons set a world record for the longest losing streak last year, huh, weird

vore 'EM RAWWWWWWW

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 1 day ago

"vore em raw" is a sentence alright.