[GB/Waypoint] WE'VE GOT GOTY SIGN!

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM RAW! (2-2) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

Re: [GB/Waypoint] WE'VE GOT GOTY SIGN!

Post by Delthazar » 1 month ago

The Quick Look for Dangerous Driving just turning into an exploration of the darkest depths of Spotify is so, so good.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 1 month ago

Hilarious move starting the FF7 remake Quick Look at the bottom of the 'infinite stairs'.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

The Satisfactory Playdate has some great Vinny-play moments, and is just solid all around. That game looks rad.

Delthazar
The Algol OG / DRAGONS! EAT 'EM RAW! (2-2) / Nebula Coffee Company CEO In-Absentia

:(

Delthazar

so, Left Alive, huh

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Best AI 2019

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 3 weeks ago

Waypoint's big long Savepoint charity stream starts tomorrow at noon EST so pull up a chair and don't move for 72 hours (and donate if you can)

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article ... s-lifeline

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 2 weeks ago

:3

I'm also catching up on GBE Playdates and it's pretty nice to have an Alex/Dan Civilization episode that isn't some kinda trap :pac

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 2 weeks ago

I was there for the ending, dropped some cash in that final push to the 142069.33 goal. It was a great moment plus they were playing XCOM so good watching as well.

EDIT: If you start at like 35:54.00 on the VOD in Del's link you can see it go down.

Delthazar

Blind hotseat XCOM is another thing I never knew I wanted. And true to form, they handled it like champs.

Delthazar

Oh hey Giant Bomb's GTAV heist feature Dan accidentally leaked the existence of they've been talking about for like a year is finally up :pac

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Interesting them releasing a series where they've already completed the gameplay, and are just editing and posting the content weekly. Episode 0 is already good fun.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

I'm sad to see Natalie leaving Vice Gaming Waypoint, she brought a lot of energy to their content.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 1 week ago

Watching this Mario Maker 2 Direct and mostly all I'm seeing is potentially hundreds of new ways for Dan to drive Patrick insane

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 1 week ago

It seems Patrick is getting tired of these super-hard levels, I'm sure he'll bite with the new game but I wonder if there's someone else out there they can drag into the suffering.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 5 days ago

oh man Abby and Dan had a version of several conversations I've had the last couple days about glasses

but also Sea Beasts sounds like a great feature so I'ma jump into that

John Layfield
Make sure John Layfield looks strong!

Post by John Layfield » 4 days ago

Crime Crew is super good so if y'all are sleeping on that, wake the heckaroo up.

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 4 days ago

Yeah that Vinny moment at the end top drawer, great series.

Delthazar

Post by Delthazar » 4 days ago