[Game News] + General Gamesy Chatter

I'm ready go tonight. There's a party, alright. We don't need the raisin for joy, oh yeah. Tick down to midnight.
True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Re: [Game News] + General Gamesy Chatter

Post by True Perception » 1 week ago

So, Niantic is making a Harry Potter version of Pokemon Go? When did this happen?

Sounds like it'll be hitting NZ and AU first, so you gonna guinea pig for us, Falc?

Falcon Critical
Got Seniority

Post by Falcon Critical » 1 week ago

Considering I've seen only the first movie and read none of the books, I don't suppose I will.

True Perception
My hole was almost closed, too, but now I've spread it back open / I could even be comfortable bareback!

Post by True Perception » 1 week ago

Eh, 's fine. I'm super Luke warm on it, any way. I dropped Go a long time ago, and just removed FEH and that other Gacha RPG I played a few times.

DHerder222
Pollmaster General / Tournament Grandmaster / Keeper of the GURPS Solis

Post by DHerder222 » 9 hours ago

Has anyone played a recent Total War entry? Their newest is based on the Three Kingdoms legend, a setting I always love. But I haven't played the franchise in literally 15 years (I think my last one was Rome I).

It's getting pretty good reviews, but I'm mostly wondering: How complicated are the game's systems and how fast/slow do battles and events move?